UFC ring girl Jenny Andrade is pregnant (pic)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Z1TryHWr-/?igshid=1dzt6kgkrqsvs

Incredible news! 

Is he rich?

1 Like

best booty in ring card girl history, and it's not debatable

1 Like

I'm not sure why I even have this place bookmarked. As a member of 2 MMA Hall of Fames I couldn't pick a ring card girl out of a line up. This is where the top fighters and promoters used to post and talk shop. Now it's one giant circle jerk.

1 Like

Yet here you are.. posting.  

2 Likes
smile_like_a_donut - 

He’s usually just a negative nelly that stops by every six months and does nothing but complain.

Golden Boy - I'm not sure why I even have this place bookmarked. As a member of 2 MMA Hall of Fames I couldn't pick a ring card girl out of a line up. This is where the top fighters and promoters used to post and talk shop. Now it's one giant circle jerk.

Did you just refer to yourself as if you're an MMA hall of famer? You're a nobody posting on internet forums.

IronWill - 
Golden Boy - I'm not sure why I even have this place bookmarked. As a member of 2 MMA Hall of Fames I couldn't pick a ring card girl out of a line up. This is where the top fighters and promoters used to post and talk shop. Now it's one giant circle jerk.

Did you just refer to yourself as if you're an MMA hall of famer? You're a nobody posting on internet forums.

don’t talk to Golden Boy like that scrub.

smile_like_a_donut - 

Yet here you are…a nobody

StrikingMMA - 
smile_like_a_donut - 

He’s usually just a negative nelly that stops by every six months and does nothing but complain.

How do you have that many posts and no one here even knows who you are?

1 Like
IronWill - 

Will, you just showed you know absolutely nothing about the sport or this place.

RKing85 - 
IronWill - 

King, good to see you my friend.

Golden Boy - 
StrikingMMA - 
smile_like_a_donut - 

How do you have that many posts and no one here even knows who you are?

I’m just talented that way?

Golden Boy -
RKing85 - 
IronWill - 

King, good to see you my friend.

You know if both of you boys are on your knees no one gets their dick sucked 

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Z1TryHWr-/

can someone remind me how to post instragram pics on here. my god shes got a nice fanny

he is just whoring to get to 10k, give him a break

Her body is serious business 

Wonder if the baby will look like it's sheik daddy.