UFC Rio Card

Come on UFC, get Tom Lawlor a dang fight!

DamnSevern - 
xcouturefan - Where's Royce Gracie?

how did you feel watching a 52 year old Dan Severn get knocked out last weekend?

I too am a bit disappointed. I much expected some bigger names... and yes one would be Royce.

a Mike Swick sighting? nice

yes, lets take 2 of the top prospects in the world off of this card to make room for royce gracie

brilliant.

DamnSevern - yes, lets take 2 of the top prospects in the world off of this card to make room for royce gracie

brilliant.

who said anything about taking off the two best prospects? btw, which two are you refering to?

http://i39.tinypic.com/5etjcx.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2rdyhhw.jpg

it's shocking that mma fans would want to see a situation like this again.

rushinbear - 
DamnSevern - yes, lets take 2 of the top prospects in the world off of this card to make room for royce gracie

brilliant.

who said anything about taking off the two best prospects? btw, which two are you refering to?

Barboza, Silva, but also Alcantra.

CLINTK9 - Edson Barboza Junior vs. Ross Pearson;

- Paulo Thiago vs. David Mitchell;

- Thiago Tavares vs. Spencer Fisher;

- Luiz Cane vs. Stanislav Nedkov.

- Yuri Marajó vs. Mackens Semerzier;

- Rousimar Palhares vs. Alexandre Cacareco;

- Erick Silva vs. Mike Swick.

Royce Gracie deserves a fight on this card than most of these guys.

DamnSevern,has there ever been a bad UFC card ? do u get paid to post for them ?

Winston Wolf - DamnSevern,has there ever been a bad UFC card ? do u get paid to post for them ?

lol, of course there have been bad ufc cards..will I ever say a card is bad before it happens? no

But unlike most people, I don't focus entirely on what big names are on the card and I don't judge a card by its main event. There are amazing prospects on this one, as well as legends. A ton of interesting fights.  But seeing as you have very little knowledge outside of the big name fighters, you probably have no idea who Erick Silva or Yuri Alcantra is.

Winston why don't you come back to the ufc 129 thread and reaffirm why you believe Vlad didn't deserve to fight on the main card.

Funny how you dont make these comments in the other gif threads I make, i guess that doesn't suit your argument.

don't bother responding, The user has been added to your ignore list.

Congrats on being the second person added to my ignore list.

LEGENDS on that card? Umm, who would you say on that card is a LEGEND?

Nog, Shogun, Anderson.

lol... ok, if you think Shogun and Silva are legends then you do not know what a legend is. Nog is somewhat of a legend and I agree that he should be on that card. But anyone who has only been in the spotlight for the past two to three years is hardly a legend.

I rest on this topic.... enjoy the anticipated hype of the greatest card in RIO.

DamnSevern - 
Winston Wolf - DamnSevern,has there ever been a bad UFC card ? do u get paid to post for them ?

lol, of course there have been bad ufc cards..will I ever say a card is bad before it happens? no

But unlike most people, I don't focus entirely on what big names are on the card and I don't judge a card by its main event. There are amazing prospects on this one, as well as legends. A ton of interesting fights.  But seeing as you have very little knowledge outside of the big name fighters, you probably have no idea who Erick Silva or Yuri Alcantra is.

Winston why don't you come back to the ufc 129 thread and reaffirm why you believe Vlad didn't deserve to fight on the main card.

Funny how you dont make these comments in the other gif threads I make, i guess that doesn't suit your argument.

don't bother responding, The user has been added to your ignore list.

Congrats on being the second person added to my ignore list.

pretty cowardly putting someone on ignore who disagrees with u.I can honestly say Ive never done that.So youd rather have Ross Pearson than Royce,Wanderlei,Belfort or Pele.You didnt answer if u get paid by UFC ? Sorry your the biggest schill for UFC Ive ever seen.I expected this card to be epic Im sorry for thinking big.This card is average at best with a boring main event that nobody cares about

PS I admitted on that thread I was wrong about Vlady

I wanted to see Royce..

But against another old legend.

Ken would have been cool..

But, realistically, I knew it would never happen.

I really hope Palhares is on the main card!!!

I really hope Nog pulls it off!!!

IDK..

I just think the UFC should do more with these historical events. UFC 100 was great.. but they should have had some kind of tribute to the true legends of the UFC.. the guys that helped put this sport on the map, for the 100th show!

UFC Rio.. I hope they do somthing.. anything.. above and beyond the usual stale production.

pretty sure DamnSevern put me on block because he constantly avoids answering if he works for UFC Guy is the biggest schill Ive seen here but a pretty good poster besides that Ill give him credit when its due and always call it like i see it.Guy blocks me because I dont like the card lol

onepunch is correct UFCs format as staller than day old bread and for this show they should have done something different and added more old school legands Thats what the fans wanted and yes Im available for hire but only high paying jobs Im the sports longest and most hardcore fan besides Savbo

Son I am disappoint Phone Post