UFC RIO on Xbox live free

Log into the app right now and click on the rio poster and get that shit for free. They have been giving seats away for free for the past two hours but there are still some spots left. Phone Post

Thanks.

No problem man Phone Post

Glad to see that you got in on this Tom. I actually thought about you a little while ago! Phone Post

Still up? Phone Post

It said I just ordered it but also says 'not avalible for purchaser's on the poster you click to order it. I had to use my credit card I have saved on there. I didn't just pay 50 bucks for a laggy Xbox stream did I? Phone Post

Fuck yeah! The UG always delivers.

The poster now says I ordered it. I didn't look before clucking did it have the $0 thing next to the format u want it in? Phone Post

Also I don't remember the email I have associated with my Xbox live account, do I need to confirm anything by email? Phone Post

MMArijuana - Glad to see that you got in on this Tom. I actually thought about you a little while ago! Phone Post

Thanks man. Im stoked I got in this time. Phone Post

You got it, JP. Free of charge. Phone Post

Man thanks so much for the heads up! Just got it!

GOT IT! I LOVE U UG!!!! Im cutting weight for a fight so this well help me from having to be tempted by bad food watching it somewhere else. VTFU

Just ordered - you the man!

Oh and VTFU

was anyone able to order in hd?

it ran a test and selected SD for me, but i typically stream everything thru my xbox at HD with no problem.

thanks mang

VU

David Mortensen -  was anyone able to order in hd?

it ran a test and selected SD for me, but i typically stream everything thru my xbox at HD with no problem.

I got the HD version. Might've been something up with your internet connection when it ran the test.

Still up? Ima check in about 5-10 minutes. reckon it'll be up?

Can't order, keep getting status code 8058F041

Had the same problems last time.