UFC Rules Tougher than Pride Rules

I think they should ban elbows on the ground...purposely going for the cut is kinda weak.

Just look at Mir Simms.

"I think they should ban elbows on the ground...purposely going for the cut is kinda weak."

The course of two fights were changed due to them, without a cut stoppage in the last UFC. They're great.

Elbows will take away the ground dynamic we have seen in pride where people try a more loose style of jujitsu. The wreaslers have a much better chance agains JJ guys now

Pulsar is correct.

People who bitch about elbows then talk about how Vale Tudo is great need to stfu.

That being said: Long live Rings KOK, Long live Zst

the fights are only stopped because of the 'potentiallity' of the soccer kick or stomp. Fighters on the wrong end would have a much greater chance of surviving trouble if they don't have to factor in stomps/knees/kicks due to the extended range.

"Elbows will take away the ground dynamic we have seen in pride where people try a more loose style of jujitsu"

Very good point.

"Knees and soccer kicks: KOs."

Knees yes, soccer kicks no.

I see Nog having issues with good G&P fighters using elbows to cut him apart and stop the fight. Just because he cannot be knocked out does not mean he cannot be cut bad.