UFC - Scalping Own Tickets??

Premium Floor Seats Just Released For UFC 62

Eight pairs of Premium Floor Seats at UFC 62: LIDDELL vs. SOBRAL at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, on Aug. 26th, have just been released and put up for auction at Ticketmaster.com. Bidding is now open on these tickets; the only floor seats still available to the event featuring Chuck 'Iceman' Liddell's return to the Octagon. Included in this auction are front row seats.

Click here to bid. Hurry, the auction ends on Tuesday, August, 22nd at 4pm PT!

UFC 63: HUGHES vs. ST. PIERRE floor tickets are also up for auction. Click here to bid on this event which will be held at the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, CA on September 23rd.

Set the damn price...Lock it in...First come first served...

Auctioning tickets = the gay.

imo.

Why UFC and NFL, NHL and NBA teams have not done this long ago I have no clue.

Brilliant. Greedy, well, a little... but brillant.

Hardcore hard working MMA fan places bid on tickets...

Paris Hilton out bids him...and sits there looking bored for camera time...

= Gay.

Evilmaster, I respect you, but I gotta disagree. If you can make 1200 for a front row ticket, why sell everyone of them for 800?

1. It makes the people that got in early enogh to get 800 dollar ones feel good about the price that they they paid for them.

2. It gives wealthy people the chance to support the sport more than they would have normally.

I understand the business aspect of it, greed, profit, etc...And if I were the one who owned the company, I would be all for it...

But as a fan...This rubs me the wrong way...

I'm sorry brilliant, just brilliant, maximize profit on unsold seats and make the customers who bought first feel good about the expenditure and next time = no unsold seats!

"Hardcore hard working MMA fan places bid on tickets...
Paris Hilton out bids him...and sits there looking bored for camera time..."-Evil Master

Who would u rather see in the audience Evil Master or Paris Hilton w/ her boobs hanging out? I pick Paris Hilton :)

When did she buy boobs??

doh!...$9000.00 dollars for a seat...My god!...

Some people have just to much money...That's insane...

I would buy my gym a new ring before I would spend $9000.00 dollars to sit and watch fights for an hour...

^^^^ me too but thats the difference between us and the Hiltons we don't own a chain of 5 star hotels

Paris.jpg

Does anyone know how much they ended up going for?