UFC seems desperate

Don't recall GSP or Silva ever mean-mugging in a WWE ring.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2415905

Because they aren't big enough stars. I don't see them in Box Office hits either.

I don't recall Ronda(and her entire camp, Rory Macdonald) running from Ben Askren or popping positive for steroids either.

DirtehSneakehs - It's pretty sexist they let Ronda crossover but didn't let Brock when he wanted too. Phone Post 3.0

and now they don't have brock lol

Sandy Pantz - Because they aren't big enough stars. I don't see them in Box Office hits either.
GSP was in Captain America. Phone Post 3.0

She is a bigger star than GSP? based on what, the promoter's word?

Nonlinear - Don't recall GSP or Silva ever mean-mugging in a WWE ring.

No just no...

Nonlinear - She is a bigger star than GSP? based on what, the promoter's word?

Probably based on Q score or any other metric the entertainment industry uses. She's all over the place right now. I just saw her on the front page of a major video game site that has nothing to do with MMA. The day after the Zingano fight, every single sports radio show was talking about it. Granted it was one of the slowest sports days, but guys who weren't even sure MMA was real were talking about the fight or her as a fighter. I'm not sure I've ever seen this much MMA spill over into the mainstream since maybe Brock or when Anderson broke his leg. That WWE stunt is getting reported everywhere today too.

GSP is a nobody compared to her right now. Conor is a nobody. Even at her peak I don't think Gina ever hit these levels. People are suggesting she's on Danika Patrick levels of appeal as a female athlete. That's pretty impressive for someone who doesn't exactly sound bright when she talks and can't act. GSP has been gone too long and Ronda is hitting on call cylinders lately. There's no real comparison.

Ronda Rousey> everyone at everything

don't hate on a 'champion's mindset'....

rofl are you my dad?

Yet another idiot (sorry to be blunt) that doesn't get it.

To act like Ronda being one of the biggest talking points coming out of a mainstream entertainment show that over 70,000 attended and millions across the world watched is a bad thing shows what kind of MMA fishbowl you live in.

In just a few minutes, Ronda, The Rock, UFC, WWE and Furious 7 which comes out this weekend received huge worldwide promotion.

By the dumbass logic of the OP, if Ronda doing a cameo at WrestleMania means UFC is desperate, Floyd having a full-on match at WrestleMania just one year after breaking the PPV record vs Oscar must mean Mayweather Promotions was thirsty as hell for attention.

Clueless morons.

VTCO - Yet another idiot (sorry to be blunt) that doesn't get it.

To act like Ronda being one of the biggest talking points coming out of a mainstream entertainment show that over 70,000 attended and millions across the world watched is a bad thing shows what kind of MMA fishbowl you live in.

In just a few minutes, Ronda, The Rock, UFC, WWE and Furious 7 which comes out this weekend received huge worldwide promotion.

By the dumbass logic of the OP, if Ronda doing a cameo at WrestleMania means UFC is desperate, Floyd having a full-on match at WrestleMania just one year after breaking the PPV record vs Oscar must mean Mayweather Promotions was thirsty as hell for attention.

Clueless morons.
This. Phone Post 3.0

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -
iamarealamerican - 

Ronda Rousey> everyone at everything

don't hate on a 'champion's mindset'....

did you edit your name in my likeness today... ?

fightin words ?

Your both fags Phone Post 3.0

She's killing it , good for her! Phone Post 3.0