UFC SEG Mini Posters

Were there actual mini posters released for the early UFC events? I just picked some up for UFC 1-4 but aren't sure if they are real or fake. Anyone got any pictures of what they should look like if they exist?

Likely custom 8x10 reprints.

Many of the early mini's are not the same as the full size poster.

If you bought them on ebay recently they are fake.

Here's a couple of pictures:

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9127/95073651.jpg
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4663/84609645.jpg

PTSandman - Likely custom 8x10 reprints.

Many of the early mini's are not the same as the full size poster.

They are definitely not reprints as they all differ in some way from the full size posters.

Swift that does not make sense at all, you are hiding something. Your join date and the fact that you seem to know whats going on are fishy...

that being said.. I looked at the pic of the UFC 1 (link you posted) and that is a legit UFC 1 ad. 100% sure.

What do you mean I'm hiding something? I've only recently started collecting and thought I better sign up here. I have read through a lot of threads though to get a good background.

I guess I got lucky with these posters. Any idea what they are worth?

I've brought quite a bit of stuff from your site recently so you would know who I am.

i thought you may have been one of the people that don't post here anymore for whatever reason coming back to screw around lol...

I only looked at the UFC 1 ad... I have seen that same flyer/mini-poster/ad go for a couple hundred dollars. It's Vintage UFC 1. I actually bought one framed a couple years ago myself.

get a blue name so you can read past (back past) the last 50 threads... there are over 400 threads here, most with really good info!

and.... WELCOME!

Cheers, I took your advice and got the blue name.

Looks like I got a good deal then on the flyers if that's what they are selling for.

Dale Doback -  How come I can never get that lucky??

However if you bought those ones on Ebay then they are just magazine ads and worthless

I didn't get them from Ebay but I guess they could be magazine ads.  What's the difference?  How do I tell?

Dale Doback -  Is the back of them blank?  If so then they are minis. 

The magazine ads have other shit on the back of it like if someone ripped it out of a magazine.  The UFC 3 "poster" on Ebay right now is out of a magazine and has some japanese chick on the back and some other shit.

I haven't got them in my hand yet, they are due to arrive anyday so I will have to see when I get them I guess.  Do you have a link to the one on Ebay right now as I can't find it.  Just so I can compare it to the one I have coming.

Swift post a pic when you get it and we can advise...

The "magazine ad" as Dale calls it is valuable either way... It's period advertising... for UFC 1...

I don't believe anybody (here) has a "true" UFC 1 mini...

fightpimp -  Swift post a pic when you get it and we can advise...

The "magazine ad" as Dale calls it is valuable either way... It's period advertising... for UFC 1...

I don't believe anybody (here) has a "true" UFC 1 mini...

Cheers, will do.