UFC should fold WMMA 145 division

They did not sign any 145 fighters

they do not even attempt to promote the division

the champ is a 135

Cyborg is acting like a diva

they don't even have the money to promote the division (cutting 60 million costs in 2017)

Just start a 125 division, enough girls to fill that division.

^both of you are going to be pissed when they add 105 and 125 in the next few years, lol

WMMA isn't going anywhere, just going to get more popular which is a good thing because it translates to more money in the sport (by bringing in more fans) and hopefully the end result is more money in the fighters pockets.

Morpheus1976 -

the champ is a 135

they don't even have the money to promote the division (cutting 60 million costs in 2017)

Fuck. This division doesn't seem viable now, and I agree that Cyborg has to complain less, let go of her past beef with Dana and the UFC and become a company girl.

Even I am tired of so much drama.

But your obession, your negativity, your desire to see her bad are as tiring. This is becoming obsessive.

JustAnotherMMAFan -
Morpheus1976 -

the champ is a 135

Fuck. This division doesn't seem viable now, and I agree that Cyborg has to complain less, let go of her past beef with Dana and the UFC and become a company girl.

Even I am tired of so much drama.

But your obession, your negativity, your desire to see her bad are as tiring. This is becoming obsessive.

what? who is obsessive? Cryborg is the one who is whining and complaining every fucking week with a ronda obsession.

Division is basically dead. Dana has recently laughed at the idea of adding any girls weight classes it's not happening. They're In the cutting phase to begin with not growing the roster 

That 145lb division is an absolute fucking joke has no creditbility and likely the only reason cyborg got cleared of cheating AND lying about it. The only fuck up worse than this is getting rid of goldie and giving us the current commentating team.

UFC should make a decision quick, no reason te let these women sit bench for nothing.

Agree with op , can 145 and add 125. 

Don't need to fold it- just take it and the rest of the women's divisions to their own league away from the mens and PPV main cards

209ese - Cut all wmma back to invicta.

209ese - Cut all wmma back to invicta.
Your post should be cut...

Never should have started it in the first place obviously.

Just have Cyborg fight for the interim belt against any 135lb girl at 145. Then just have it be her vs whoever moves up in weight till some of the younger girls at 145 get better.

they need to add 125 though 

no, the last thing in the world the UFC needs right now is more weight classes, male or female.

RKing85 - no, the last thing in the world the UFC needs right now is more weight classes, male or female.

Fans have been saying there should not be more weight classes but when they make them, eventually they fill.

I'd like to see a class for men between 205 and 265 at 235.

145 was dumb as fuck to begin with. 125 is what needs to happen. Shit even 105

Limit WMMA to 1 fight per event. Solved.

yes

Rox19 - yes
125 instead?

Morpheus1976 -

the champ is a 135

You could also just stay in your lane and fold me some ham and turkey slices for my sandwich instead of a division.

I'm sure you'll know a lot more about ham and turkey compared to the thing that you actually don't know all that much about.