UFC sign's rapist*, assault battery & child abuser

*Alleged

New UFC signing's troubled past includes rape charge, battery and child abuse conviction

New Mexico-based heavyweight Cody East recently signed with the UFC after winning a Legacy FC bout in front of Dana White, but there has been plenty of controversy surrounding East's numerous violent criminal charges over the past 11 years.

The UFC recently added another heavyweight to its roster in Legacy FC's Cody East. He's reportedly scheduled to fight Walt Harris on the preliminary card of UFC 197: Cormier vs. Jones 2 on April 23rd. "The Freight Train" has been in the pros since May 2008, compiling a 12-1 record, with 11 of his victories by either knockout or submission, and his 40 second TKO of Kevin Asplund on February 5th will soon be featured on Dana White's "Lookin' For a Fight" series.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/26/11111414/mma-news-new-ufc-signing-cody-east-troubled-past-includes-rape-assault-child-abuse

Bad P.R right there Phone Post 3.0

I'm more appalled at the rape of the Grocer's Apostrophe. That actually happened, the rape is alleged.

The UFC sign has a rapist? Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - The UFC sign has a rapist? Phone Post 3.0

We've reached the point in society where inanimate objects rape-rape people and trigger others to create threads on the OG.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/455/Dal.jpg

I know this won't stop pitchforks from being sharpened here, but the man went through the court process; he was acquitted for some things and did his time for the rest.

Well, they are putting a rapist in their new video game, so...

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
scourge - Well, they are putting a rapist in their new video game, so...

? who zat

Dope we get to beat up Joe Son in the new game?

TTT Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -
Peyton=GOAT - 
epwar - I know this won't stop pitchforks from being sharpened here, but the man went through the court process; he was acquitted for some things and did his time for the rest.

Much like poor Llyod who still gets attacked on the ug even though he went thru the system.

where somehow, i was there and was gonna rape but im a limp dick loser, is a defense. he avoided justice but has a useless black cock. did he really win?
Anybody who rapes or tries to rape deserves to have their careers and lives ruined. Phone Post 3.0

^^ amen Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
scourge - Well, they are putting a rapist in their new video game, so...

? who zat

Mike Tyson

TheDemolitionManRuinedMyDosManHoles - 
hendofanforlife -
Peyton=GOAT - 
epwar - I know this won't stop pitchforks from being sharpened here, but the man went through the court process; he was acquitted for some things and did his time for the rest.

Much like poor Llyod who still gets attacked on the ug even though he went thru the system.

where somehow, i was there and was gonna rape but im a limp dick loser, is a defense. he avoided justice but has a useless black cock. did he really win?
Anybody who rapes or tries to rape deserves to have their careers and lives ruined. Phone Post 3.0

Remind yourself of that that the next time you see Dana with a big shit-eating grin with his arm around Tyson. A fine way to portray that positive, professional image to the public that Dana claims to crave.

This really isn't someone you'd want on the roster. Gone through the system or not, even with the rape acquittal, that is one long ass rap sheet. The dude has clearly had issues not randomly assaulting people around him. Phone Post 3.0

He's a cage fighter I don't expect them to have clean backgrounds.you have to be at least a little crazy to do mma.

Bojack Horseman - He's a cage fighter I don't expect them to have clean backgrounds.you have to be at least a little crazy to do mma.
^ ^ ^ ^That's it right there! The dumbest shit I've seen on the interwebs all week! Congratulations, you're an idiot! Phone Post 3.0

Matt Mitrione - 
Bojack Horseman - He's a cage fighter I don't expect them to have clean backgrounds.you have to be at least a little crazy to do mma.
^ ^ ^ ^That's it right there! The dumbest shit I've seen on the interwebs all week! Congratulations, you're an idiot! Phone Post 3.0

Or a failed football player... No need to be mean Matt or rude it's the truth like you haven't met a number of crazy people in mma. Good luck with the ufc career and hope the eyes okay. Ps don't be a dikk.

Big_Data - 
Bojack Horseman - He's a cage fighter I don't expect them to have clean backgrounds.you have to be at least a little crazy to do mma.

I don't expect them to have clean backgrounds either, but he's clearly unstable. 

A lot of fighters are unstable though I can list names all day... I could have told you mayhem wasn't all there when he was still fighting in pit fighting championships for oyama. Crazy horse too Chris leban obviously doesn't have an issues. Anderson openly talking about how close he came to shot gunning coach Cordero is normal behavior as well. Junie browning isn't crazy at all. Rory talking about how him getting beat up pretty badly then saying it was the best night of his life seems normal as well. Theres a lot of unstable characters not only fighters in MMA I didn't know this was such a secret.

His first slightest fuck up and they will cut him. We cheer for guys every Sunday that have done just as bad Phone Post 3.0