UFC stars predict winner for GSP-Hendricks

Cain Velasquez, Anthony Pettis, Demtrious Johnson and other UFC stars post split decisions whether George St-Pierre and Johnny Hendricks will rise victorious at the UFC 167 main event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmSz9xGWaak

lol... we posted at the same time. You rock Taz =)

Surprised TJ Grant picked Hendricks...

Card - 

Just noticed that.

A lot of the fighters are picking Hendricks.

OK, WTF did Wand say?

Taz Styles - 
Card - 

Just noticed that.

A lot of the fighters are picking Hendricks.

To be fair, Hendricks beat the tar off Grant. I would rather see the guy that beat me win the belt too haha.

That was 8 minutes of fighters saying basically the same thing haha. Still, it's interesting that so many of them think Hendricks will win.

Surprised so many are picking Hendricks to win. I know they're not identical, but I wonder if this many fighters picked Koscheck when he fought GSP.

I think if it goes past two rounds, GSP takes it. Would love to see a sub finish for GSP.

man o man!

Wow everyone is so split!

i didnt compile a list of who said what but that is the most split video of MMA fighters opinions on any of GSP's fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QjteLoUKKY

Michael Bispings breaks down St Pierre vs Hendricks

Wow a lot of canadians counting GSP out... Phone Post

Manard seemed slirry Phone Post

ttt Phone Post 3.0

I like Bisping.

I always cheer for the underdog, not that I hate GSP, but I like to see things get mixed up... Hendricks has great pure wrestling with lackluster standup but HEAVY hands. GSP is a well rounded machine. I'm rooting for Hendricks, but not getting delusional. Phone Post 3.0

I always cheer for the underdog, not that I hate GSP, but I like to see things get mixed up... Hendricks has great pure wrestling with lackluster standup but HEAVY hands. GSP is a well rounded machine. I'm rooting for Hendricks, but not getting delusional. Phone Post 3.0

AshBox - Manard seemed slirry Phone Post

noticed that too.....

Surprised Wanderlei is such a big fan of Georges', that's pretty cool.