UFC Statement on Nick Diaz USADA violation

The UFC organization has been notified that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Nick Diaz of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from Diaz’s alleged accumulation of three Whereabouts Failures within a 12-month period. Diaz, like all other UFC athletes, is enrolled in USADA’s UFC Registered Testing Pool and required to file accurate Whereabouts information in order to be located for out-of-competition, no-notice testing.

USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of Diaz’s case, who has been provisionally suspended pending the final resolution of this matter. Under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full and fair legal process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. Additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.

shocker

fuck USADA.

Ok, he doesn't plan on fighting again anyway as far as I can tell.

Moist Gracie - 

I'd kill to see an interaction between him and a usada tester 

he had one on snapchat a few months ago, they woke him up at noon after he had been out til 6 in the morning.

What the fuck..

EVERYONE HATES USADA BUT WILL MAKE NICK THE BAD GUY HERE SINCE MOST ON HERE HATE HIM

Fuck USADA

NO WAYYYYYYYY

Moist Gracie - 

Not USADA, but here are some shops I made with the Diaz bros vs the NSAC to tie you over.

photo 11m46sk.gif

photo Nate-Diaz-NSAC-chair_1.gif

Nick trolled hard by fighting that suspension real hard knowing he was only going to fight basically 3 guys - GSP, Conor, or Bisping MW title shot.. word is dude turned down a gifted title shot v T-Wood, which is absurd 

p.s. Fuck USADA

Wtf? I thought that you were allowed to smoke weed out of training camp.  

this is dumb, nobody misses 3 test in a year. he might get 2 years. he just doesn't care anymore

Moist Gracie -

youre welcome.

Moist Gracie - 
EatThehoG -
Moist Gracie - 

Not USADA, but here are some shops I made with the Diaz bros vs the NSAC to tie you over.

photo 11m46sk.gif

photo Nate-Diaz-NSAC-chair_1.gif

That's gold

209 has been the motherlode long before any leprechaun was exposed. All those other motherfuckers are chasing rainbows.

They should just follow him on snapchat

Politically Incorrect -

Can't we just admit USADA was ridiculous from the start? 

Chasing around a retiree that is out spending his millions in a different tropical city every night is fucking ludicrous. 

Out of competition testing is generally a waste of money. Hiring USADA to stalk athletes was a fuck up and was only done to push for MMA in New York, which has been a fucking clown show so far. 

I like the USADA era

It's a shame about Nick though. He and his brother would've won more fights if this kind of testing had been going on longer.

Nick should have retired w USADA until he planned to come back

Politically Incorrect -

Can't we just admit USADA was ridiculous from the start? 

Chasing around a retiree that is out spending his millions in a different tropical city every night is fucking ludicrous. 

Out of competition testing is generally a waste of money. Hiring USADA to stalk athletes was a fuck up and was only done to push for MMA in New York, which has been a fucking clown show so far. 

no, Nick could just have stated he is retired, so he was out of the testing pool, nothing like this would have happenend

They havent given him a fight in nearly 3 fucking years yet he has to deal with this? Fuck that. 

I can find Nick super easy. I follow him on instagram. Nick is pretty much always at some Vegas club, or pool party.