UFC Statement on Nick Diaz USADA violation

Nick's manager must suck. Doesn't USADA have an alternative contact? Can't USADA contact a manager?

Ridiculous by Diaz camp, he is being let down by those around him as much as anything. This is a fighter that needs a professional handler, might sound lame to some, but what else can be done? With his history of getting popped pointlessly this should have and could have been avoided.

We can't say Nick Diaz wasn't interested in fighting again, we aren't in his head and we don't know the plot fully.

wasnt nick banned for life at one point?

Give this man a title shot

photo Nate-Diaz-NSAC-chair_1.gif

Wtf is this photobucket 3rd party hosting bullshit? I created this gif

Nate_Diaz_NSAC_chair

has he even paid off his last fine that he needs to get a license? seriously, USADA is doing god's work for the folks fighting but this is the type of shit that makes people think that regulatory bodies are shitheads

EatThehoG -

diaz vs jim miller was so epic

Nick obviously doesn't give a shit anymore so why do you? Let him enjoy his life, he finally seems happy.

Just cut the shitter already he clearly has no interest in fighting anymore.

USADA is the worst thing that has ever happened to the UFC.

Ryann Von Doom -

They havent given him a fight in nearly 3 fucking years yet he has to deal with this? Fuck that. 

Yeah ... what a dumb ass. You would think he would tell USADA he had retired, especially after the 2nd miss.

USADA is ridiculous and needs to go already it's ruining the sport. The only reason it was created was to propose the company up for a sale anyway. It's not about fighter safety hell weight cutting is one of the most dangerous aspects of the game and they give zero fucks there.

EatThehoG -
Moist Gracie - 

I'd kill to see an interaction between him and a usada tester 

Not USADA, but here are some shops I made with the Diaz bros vs the NSAC to tie you over.

"Please enable your account 3rd party hosting"

HAHA THAT IS COMEDY GOLD you're a genius