UFC Strike count #s are just wrong....

sweet tap dancing christ, you can't fuck with fightmetric stats. get off benson's nuts

SeanyBooy - sweet tap dancing christ, you can't fuck with fightmetric stats. get off benson's nuts

I am not on anybodies nuts, the judges opinion mean more than the fightmetric opinion. Benson still has the belt, i'm not complaining.

Don_Dada - MMA.tv should do there own independent stat count.

I volunteer to do the first couple prelim fights. Someone will have to take over after that thought because once I hit my 12th-13th beer I tend to forget things like counting significant punches, kicks, my name, going to the bathroom before I pee, etc. Phone Post

JJ1337 - dunno what fight you guys were watching, Bendo clearly landed more shots

I would see him throw multiple telegraphed jabs that caught air, over and over again.
Good way to look active I guess .. Phone Post

ENZO007 - Don't give a shit about the decision.. I thought Frankie won. Oh well...

I'm wondering how they got their stats? I thought for sure Frankie outlanded the shit out of Henderson? According to the stats, Henderson outlanded Frankie by almost double of every strike thrown... I don't agree with that...

Edgar was just SOOOO fast, the judges couldnt see them, therefore couldnt count a strike for him

amazing how much I think a fight is going and which fighter i believe is winning purly based on what and how Joe Rogan is announcing. he was all over Edgars nuts tonight, and it played into me thinking Edgar was winning. But it was VERY close, and after the stats came out, I can see how Benson won.