UFC = " The Ultimate Pasty White Guy Championship"

Like most UFC cards and especially all the boring British UFC cards. LOL @ the token black man sprinkled on the card. Times like this it's impossible not to miss Pride and it's more mixed international flavor of fighters.

they can be pasty if they want, just dont fight for a decision, that shit sucks.

LOL, I just don't think like this anymore.

" it's impossible not to miss Pride and it's more mixed international flavor of fighters."

So throwing some Japanese guys in there would make it more entertaining for you in some way? Because there are certainly plenty of brazilians. They keep trying to get Japanese fighters but most are tied up in other orgs and the ones they do sign don't perform well. And I'm not sure why UK and european fighters don't count as "international" (I'm guessing if the ones in question were guys like Hansen, Aleksander or Crocop you'd have little issue with them being "pasty white guys").

Well in that case we should be happy w/ the incredibly excitiing British UFC cards. They're absolutely legendary. They will be on highlight reels for years and years to come. Truly the best the world has to offer.

Thankyou Dana "White".

ah yes, PRIDE's most legendary champ, 'Pasty White' Fedor and his most hyped match vs. 'white n' pasty' CroCop. Not to mention, the pastiest, whitest fighter ever, Sergei 'the russian albino' Kharitonov, and 2nd place Joachim 'the malignant melanin-deficient midget' Hansen. PRIDE was no place for the white and pasty. and they would never use token 'big scary blacks' (Sapp, Zuluzinho) or break out 'the real donkey kong' as a token card either

Xuh - ah yes, PRIDE's most legendary champ, 'Pasty White' Fedor and his most hyped match vs. 'white n' pasty' CroCop. Not to mention, the pastiest, whitest fighter ever, Sergei 'the russian albino' Kharitonov, and 2nd place Joachim 'the malignant melanin-deficient midget' Hansen. PRIDE was no place for the white and pasty. and they would never use token 'big scary blacks' (Sapp, Zuluzinho) or break out 'the real donkey kong' as a token card either

LOL

There are white people in other places than the United States you know. Being 'white and pasty' has nothing to do with having a 'mixed' international fight card. Of the fights that were televised last night, every one of them had fighters of different nationalities facing each other except Jardine and Vera, and Vera is of Filipino descent.

Would you prefer a fight card with zero 'white and pasty' fighters?  No, that would be racist. And you're not racist, right?

If ts can name 3 'non-white' fighters at 155, 170 and 185 from England... that deserve to be in the UFC... I'll call 'shenanigans' with him.

Paul Daley is not an option as he is contracted with EliteXC.

skarhead is soooooo street.

I don't care about your epidermis, but don't go for a decision.  Go for the knees, the nuts, the throat.  For heaven's sake, finish the fight.

Xuh-"...ah yes, PRIDE's most legendary champ, 'Pasty White' Fedor and his most hyped match vs. 'white n' pasty' CroCop. Not to mention, the pastiest, whitest fighter ever, Sergei 'the russian albino' Kharitonov, and 2nd place Joachim 'the malignant melanin-deficient midget' Hansen. PRIDE was no place for the white and pasty. and they would never use token 'big scary blacks' (Sapp, Zuluzinho) or break out 'the real donkey kong' as a token card either "-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOL @ you missing the entire point. I have nothing against pasty white guys, especially awsome fighters like fedor, Sergei , or Hansen....however Pride mixed it up w/ fighters from all countries and all races. That is what the world's best should look like....last nights show was made up almost entirely of pasty white dudes that were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from fedor, sergei, or Hansen level. How are we supposed to believe that this is a representation of the best the world has to offer ? Do you believe that ? Really ?

GSP got tan.

In thata case he's OK in my book

Responders are owning this thread. LOL.

GSP with the fake bake FTW

SKARHEAD - Like most UFC cards and especially all the boring British UFC cards. LOL @ the token black man sprinkled on the card. Times like this it's impossible not to miss Pride and it's more mixed international flavor of fighters.

don't most athletic black guys avoid the ufc because it's too easy for them? except for teram quests's Suck-a-judo.

Fedor is not pasty white...

not too long back , folks were shouting something about the black man dominating mma ..... mma is far to complex for ANY one race to dominate ...... to many variables .

thats was when u had alexander houston blasting thru people and rampage couldnt lose and soku looking super in pride ...... a few short months later the scenery has changed abit ...... my point is mma is all about skills and heart .... ur color ? ur build ? ur scary face ? ..... really dont matter at the highest levels of combat ...