UFC tickets WTF?!

Ok, i was trying to get 2 tickets for UFC 88 in Atlanta. I couldn't get the $75 seats, or even the $150 ones. The only ones Ticketmaster is showing are the $600 seats?! These tickets just went on sale yesterday??

I remember that the UFC in Canada sold out in like 2 hrs. Is this normal? You miss the first few hrs and you're SOOL?

Thats crazy,maybe if it sells out early theyll come back east more often.

they still have 250 - 400 and 600 ones - check back they never release all thier seats - they will have more 79 and 154 ones later

Hmmm.... Maybe Captain Insano X was wrong?

Trackman 2 - they still have 250 - 400 and 600 ones - check back they never release all thier seats - they will have more 79 and 154 ones later

What's the rationale behind that? They force people to et the expensive ones first?

eljamaiquino - Ok, i was trying to get 2 tickets for UFC 88 in Atlanta. I couldn't get the $75 seats, or even the $150 ones. The only ones Ticketmaster is showing are the $600 seats?! These tickets just went on sale yesterday??

I remember that the UFC in Canada sold out in like 2 hrs. Is this normal? You miss the first few hrs and you're SOOL?
I ordered three tickets yesterday at $79....2 hours after they were made available to the general public...

They said last night that tickets were still available for Rampage vs Forrest.

That event is only a couple of weeks away.

When I tried to get tickets for the NJ event it was like that. I tried immediately but looks like all the cheaper tickets went to the people who pay to be in the fight club.

The tickets you are trying to buy no doubt sold out to fight club or newsletter members. Fight club members can usually buy tickets weeks before they are reeased to the public and newsletter members get to buy them a short time after that.

I got mine yesterday a few minutes after they went on sale. From the seat selection it was obvious a lot of the seats were sold to Fight Club members.

ttt

After you look for seats on ticketmaster.com, they have a link to look for more tickets at ticketsnow.com if you didn't find what you wanted. My friend just got a pair of the $79 tickets for the reasonable price of $115 apiece on there.

just called and asked ticketmaster, he said there are very limited seats left.

I went to UFC 68 and was sitting in the 14th row from the cage. I'm glad I went, to say I went but, HD tv UFC is 100% better. If you are to go, get the cheapest seats in the house unless you can get in the first 5 rows. Otherwise you'll feel like you wasted your money to only have to watch it again on tv to actually see the fights.