UFC TO ANNOUNCE DEAL WITH SPIKE TV

fightsport info= booolshit, although it would be great if it were true

Good news!

Please no more Goldy, please.

If I hear him call someone "cerebral" one more time, I'm going to shoot myself. The guy repeats himself like like a friggin parrot.

The UFC has to raise its level of announcing, and intelligent commentary in general. Rogan is okay, i guess. But goldberg is absolutely awful.

Props to Goldy for showin up all these years but he is really a pretty boring announcer. Rogan and Baroni tore shit up. They just need to keep the censor button ready with those two.

If Goldy doesnt get the TV gig and he wants it that would be fucked up. He has stuck with the UFC through thick and thin give the guy his due credit and respect.

"Maybe they can get that John Henson guy to host the show. "

lol fucking BAN after that comment.

Where is the typical fightsport spin? Shouldn't it be something like "UFC gets TV deal despie Dana White showing up to negotiations drunk and singing. Rumor has it Spike TV execs thought they were booking Pride." Jeez, the morons at fightsport must be slouching.

C'mon Dana, just give us a wink or a smile or something.

I'm glad the UFC finally got a tv deal.

People announced this MONTHS ago, about 3 weeks before FS even thought about it.

Mean Jean Okerlund????

I saw mention of this on a few sites at least a couple of weeks ago.

ttt..

whats bobby heenan doing these days?

DLfromcanada,

I can almost guarantee you it won't be live. Live shows are difficult and Spiketv will no doubt want to be able to edit the fights (Skip a round, ala Pride a few years ago) in order to keep it more exciting.

ttt

"People announced this MONTHS ago"

Source?

The U.F.C. had a t.v. show here in the U.K. about 2 years ago but after the U.K. ppv it went of air. But good luck to them any way.

BJJFan you have a great attitude.

Redskins Fan is correct :)