UFC to Take Over Affliction Card

A lot of fighters appear to have trained for nothing as their fights are reportedly cancelled. The promotion they were ready to fight for decided to stop all work. Affliction has become a sponsor of the UFC now instead of doing a show, because of 2 things:

1. Their main event was hooped and so was their whole pay per view

2. The UFC smelled blood and bought them out

So with a show pretty much ready to go, loaded with talent, will still happen soon, but under the UFC label (instead of having "Affliction" in big bold letters on every sign and screen, they'll be demoted to a sticker on the octagon.)

The main event can be easily fixed when Dana White convinces Brock Lesnar that he should get ready asap for the biggest fight of his life (it didn't take too much out of him to beat Mir, anyway).

All the fights will be on almost as planned, but with a different name and different label.

Jesus i wish...

Keep wishing, it just may come true.

This would be awesome.....but unfortunately I kind of doubt it...

Puleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz prove me wrong though....because this would be incredible....

Fedor v Brock so quick.....it would be earth shatteringly awesome....

Infact come to think of it, the biggest problem would be that there would be less time to hype it then such a fight would normally demand....and less time to fight means less money....

still though, a boy can dream...

There's no way this could happen by 08-01, but it is possible...I wouldn't say plausible, but definitely possible...for something like this to go down...Dana is on ESPN radio saying that he has "big things in the works", although as many have already pointed out, he says that on a weekly basis...

Pushing it back 10 weeks is sufficient time to hype the fight, most of us were ready for a Fedor fight anyway. It's also enough time for Brock to get ready to go again, I don't think he needs much convincing, anyway. Thirdly, it's as minimal as possible for the guys who were ready to compete much sooner.

Has it been announced officially yet?

Hmmm...I expected to hear this as official by now...

ttt