UFC to the UK 29th of September

The UFC will go back to the UK the 29th of September. This was revealed today by swedish UFC-figher Jorgen Kruth who is expected to fight Cyrille Diabate on that date.

Read more here. http://www.mmasweden.net/2012/05/ufc-jorgen-kruth-gor-sin-ufc-debut-mot.html

Nice one, Manchester hopefully. Or somewhere close to Leeds anyway. Phone Post

Broady - Nice one, Manchester hopefully. Or somewhere close to Leeds anyway. Phone Post
We are due an event at the o2 it's been long enough! Phone Post

Surely Liverpool.

They planned an event but it had to be cancelled. Hopefully they will rectify this. Phone Post

The Men Arena in Manchester is already booked that date by John Bishop: Rollercoaster

The Echo Arena in Liverpool is also booked that date for Table Tennis World Cup.

Maybe the UFC is coming back to Newcastle?

GroundStPound -
Broady - Nice one, Manchester hopefully. Or somewhere close to Leeds anyway. Phone Post
We are due an event at the o2 it's been long enough! Phone Post
The o2 is booked that weekend will be somewhere else in that case Phone Post

MMASWEDEN - The Men Arena in Manchester is already booked that date by John Bishop: Rollercoaster

The Echo Arena in Liverpool is also booked that date for Table Tennis World Cup.

Maybe the UFC is coming back to Newcastle?
Newcastle could work for me. Sheffield maybe? Phone Post

Who will get the main event? Could it be Alexander Gustafsson?

Main Event is going to be Papy Abedi vs Dan Hardy

(if Dan beats Ludwig)

^ or loses

It doesnt matter

BaraoKix

But Papy Abei is 0-2 in the UFC and have a fight against Rick Story the 22 june. If he wins that fight it is possible for Abedi vs. Hardy (if he beats Ludwig) match up. Would be a great standup fight.

Frank Bruno vs nigel benn. Phone Post

MMASWEDEN - BaraoKix

But Papy Abei is 0-2 in the UFC and have a fight against Rick Story the 22 june. If he wins that fight it is possible for Abedi vs. Hardy (if he beats Ludwig) match up. Would be a great standup fight.

Papy is 0-2

Hardy is 0-4 in his last 4

Either way, they should fight, regardless on who wins their upcoming bouts.

This way- at least 1 of them will get a win

diggity

MMA not Boxing....

Yes but if Abedy loses he is 0-3 and it very unlikely that he will stay in the UFC, it is very few that have stayed after 3 or more losses in a row. Hardy is one of them.

Maybe not a Main Event but that fight would be on the card if it happens.

No I think that Alexander Gustafsson will fight someone on that card as a Main Event, there isnt any room on the august cards so if he doesnt want to sit out for ever (las fight april 14th) he has to fight on the september card in Europe, UK.( 5 months without a fight)

TTT

Scotland please! Phone Post

Interesting, because last I heard it was planned for the 19th in Manchester and that was fairly solid. The 29th is much better for me.

UGCTT_thebroonies - Scotland please! Phone Post
That would be perfect. Phone Post

Belfast I hope!