UFC Topps cards for cheap...

Round 1 cards for $199/box here...

If anybody wants to pre-order boxes or cases of the Round 2's I have a buddy that is getting 10 cases...

Funny thing i think they are adding to the print run for Round 1. The UFC site is selling more but they won't ship until May 6th??? WTF??? No wonder why Topps has NOT released any true numbers for Round 1 yet... theyre not done printing them yet...GEEEZZ! The PPV numbers must be low these days or something!

16 Packs of 6 Cards Per Box.

2 AUTOGRAPH CARDS IN EVERY BOX!

2 FIGHT USED MEMORABILIA CARDS IN EVERY

BOX!

16 INSERT CARDS PER BOX!

16 PARALLEL CARDS PER BOX!

Looks like Round 2 is getting greedy with the sigs and relics lol.. also there will be POSTER inserts!!! Yes there will... 25 in this release alone and 100 in total...

appreciate the info....gonna buy a few boxes...

will definitely want some of the round 2's as well.

How can they print out more round 1 cards if odds are 1-25 for red autos ect. I dont see how it could be done unless the ufc site held back after initial sales to make more profit.

i def want a few boxes of round 2.

STINKIN GENIUS - How can they print out more round 1 cards if odds are 1-25 for red autos ect. I dont see how it could be done unless the ufc site held back after initial sales to make more profit.

i def want a few boxes of round 2.
anything is possible if big $ are involved. The earlier released boxes had WAY better pulls in them compared to the later sold boxes... I have spoke with many people and everybody agreed on this...

The red auto's may be left out, who knows. I am make a guess at this, i dont know anything you dont.

After seeing the Upper Deck Beckett box breaks, it is obvious how seedy and corrupt the card industry is. I'm gonna sit out on this UFC card thing. Just too many cards and possibilities, and I tend to be a completionist.

They would have no good pulls left at all. All the # 1-88s and all other cards are already printed and done with. Can you imagine the lawsuits..... IMO it cant be done unless it is an update of the same common cards. Im not falling for it...

well, i bought two boxes, i'll let you guys know how it goes...

I thought this series wasn't being called round 2.

I predict at least 5 rounds...who knows they might just try to milk it out 100 rounds... lol...

If they do 2 autos in every box that tells me they wont make that much more in this run than the last one.

fightpimp - 

If anybody wants to pre-order boxes or cases of the Round 2's I have a buddy that is getting 10 cases...

fightpimp, who is your friend and how much for pre-sell boxes?

did they stop selling them already? link does not lead to the cards anymore....

The UFCstore mysteriously stopped selling them...

and my connection is sold out!

i got two boxes in today....i paid for second day shipping.

i think i'm gonna hold on to one box unopened...

How were your pulls trampking?

I did very well with my first 2 boxes and even better with my 3rd. I am done now that i bought up a bunch of one fighters auto card that i think will explode in value later.

the best were a royce relic, and 2 fight night mat cards and about three sigs. No idea about value on any of these. could only afford two boxes, so only opened one. Not sure if i should open the second one...