UFC Troll Accounts In Damage Control Mode: Stitch

Corey - How many people watched the UFC because their favorite cut man was working the show? The idiocy of being up in arms over a fucking cut man is crazy. If you think the UFC gives one half of a fuck about what you guys think about them firing Stitch you are sadly mistaken. Same with Burt. It's no different than any other job, keep your fucking mouth shut and do your job or GTFO. Both forgot the fact that they were expendable as fuck.
You're missing the point entirely. Phone Post 3.0

Corey - How many people watched the UFC because their favorite cut man was working the show? The idiocy of being up in arms over a fucking cut man is crazy. If you think the UFC gives one half of a fuck about what you guys think about them firing Stitch you are sadly mistaken. Same with Burt. It's no different than any other job, keep your fucking mouth shut and do your job or GTFO. Both forgot the fact that they were expendable as fuck.

It was the straw that broke the camels back....

People are just fed up with the whole Reebok nonsense.

The poor $$$ payouts to fighters, cornermen and coaches.

The crappy looking designs.

By November, you will see these fight kits on the back of kids in developing and emerging countries...

No one has any desire to buy them.

The plan for Rebook to be the exclusive fight gear for the UFC will backfire. It will hurt the sports brand and the UFC.

If your pay was cut, you would open your mouth up as well.

Those sponsors were putting out more money per fighter, cornermen, coaches...than Reebok ever will.

cheyguy - i think you guys on here give yourself way too much credit for impacting what the UFC does. Nobody in the UFC cares what we think on here.
Speaking of trolls.... Phone Post 3.0

cheyguy, i know you;re trolling

but there are so many instances of the UFC/dana listening to what the UG has to say

off the top of my head, the whole prelims on FB thing, getting DFW to help pay for the sick thai girls life saving surgery, so many others

Corey - How many people watched the UFC because their favorite cut man was working the show? The idiocy of being up in arms over a fucking cut man is crazy. If you think the UFC gives one half of a fuck about what you guys think about them firing Stitch you are sadly mistaken. Same with Burt. It's no different than any other job, keep your fucking mouth shut and do your job or GTFO. Both forgot the fact that they were expendable as fuck.
Expendable really? You think these guys with their skillsets grown on trees or are a dime a dozen?.... No they sure as fuck aren't. So how about the UFC and reebok quiet being bitches and take some constructive criticism. Also the stupid comment about the UFC not giving a fuck what we think makes no sense, the fans buy the tickets and merch smart guy, without the fans and fighters this sport wouldn't make dick. Phone Post 3.0

FightToLive - Jackpinesavage1 - You guys are pussys- Most if not all of you don't know Stitch - have no idea why he was fired. Is it UFC's responsibility to keep a guy on that talks shit in the press about his employer. F@cking grow up -enter the real world Phone Post 3.0

Perfect example!

THAT MUST BE DANAS PERSONAL SHILL ACCOUNT

SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE HOW HE SPEAKS AND THINKS

cheyguy 
6 hours ago

Stich seems like a cool guy and I'm sure he will find work and make good money with Bellator/WSOF/etc. but no I am not going to miss watching any UFC event over a typical employer/employee dispute. I know being a cutman is a hard job but the UFC made a business decision to go with Reebok, the executives decide what is best for the company. It isn't like they did it to screw people over but to change the game. I for one like that all the flaming skulls Affliction crap and dude wipe logos are gone.

Anyways in the real world, if you go to the media saying your bosses are making bad decisions then you probably don't really want to be there. IMO Stitch should have quit if he didn't like the direction of the company. Oh well, I love MMA too much to not watch the best in action. As a fan I'm not concerned with who is working behind the scenes. I watch for the fighters. If anyone needs to take action it is the fighters themselves. I watch for them, not Dana White and cutmen.

Just look at how he turns up right when all this shit happens. Phone Post 3.0

I am convinced that many of you just learned the word 'shill' because you continue to use it incorrectly.

cheyguy - i think you guys on here give yourself way too much credit for impacting what the UFC does. Nobody in the UFC cares what we think on here.

EXAMPLE A

cheyguy - 
DrBoogerLips - 
KenShamrockWOOOOO - 
cheyguy - i think you guys on here give yourself way too much credit for impacting what the UFC does. Nobody in the UFC cares what we think on here.
This fucking guy is one!!!! Phone Post 3.0

He sure is. Check out his comment on thread called "Stitch: I took a bullet for the cutmen".

Haha it was so obvious I was laughing all the way through the second paragraph.

Not a shill but I'm not a mindless idiot that parrots other peoples sentiment without making my own judgement. And what I see on here is typical and I won't be part of it. You guys are just a bunch of fanboys with mob mentality. Hey if I sound like a shill then I hope UFC contacts me to start paying me... I would love that. ^^

so does this mean you are leaving for good and taking your other screen names with you?

Bucephalus - I am convinced that many of you just learned the word 'shill' because you continue to use it incorrectly.

how so?

Let's call it for what it is . The fighters love stitch , makes them feel comfortable before fights . They wanted them to wear reebok and not be paid on top.

Getting rid of stitch for speaking about an unfair practice is a heavy handed Approach that only works without unions .

This hurts fighters that really like stitch in their corners and no one can believe that ufc is a caring fair company with this shit. Phone Post 3.0

I thought I was the only one who noticed all these brand new accounts with strong opinions on the issue. Usually very focused on a particular subject. Brand new, and all their posts towards one topic? Yea their campaigning and make it extremely obvious. I stopped responding to them though, because they attack whoever calls them out in swarms. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree with the OP, Stitch is a revenue generator. He's preventing cuts from getting worse which allows fights to go on longer. How many wars have been allowed to continue because of his great work... fights that might have been stopped early. He keeps fights going, making for more exciting fights, thus more revenue because we all like exciting fights.

soundoff71 -
cheyguy - 
soundoff71 - 
cheyguy - 
Huey freman - 
Lol ok "cheyguy" Phone Post 3.0

It's just hard for me to fathom a company paying to do an impossible job. If posting in forums has taught me one thing, you can never convince someone to change their stance no matter how good your argument is. It would be a waste of money to pay people to post but hell if they really do that then I want in.

I've read your posts. What makes you think your arguements are any good? You're nothing more that a shill & a corporate ball licker.

you can disagree but resorting to name calling tells me about you and your ability to debate. Go practice son.

I speak the truth: you're a corporate ball licker, & your posts & arguements are weak.

Seriously, go troll somewhere else. No one likes you. You're not welcome here.

Cheyguy you must have a short history here, or maybe you're not paying attention. What we talk about and discuss here has a direct impact on what the UFC does and moves they make. We are the heartbeat of MMA. Every org needs a direction, and if you don't think corporate UFC pays attention to what their market is talking about, then you are extremely naive. Dana himself has put out statements in direct correlation with discussions that actively go on here. He puts fights together that fans discuss here. He addresses the media with questions that were thought up by reporters at the fans behest. This is the heart of MMA. We make this shit move, and being one of the few places where MMA discussions take place, you better believe they pay attention. I agree with Soundoff here. You are either a shill, or maybe you're not paying attention. Phone Post 3.0

Funny..I didn't even check Chey's post before my reply, I just read it on the quote. I go back and look at his join date, and sure enough he's brand fucking new. How could I be correct? Shilling bro. Cut it out. Phone Post 3.0

cheyguy - 
FETT_the geek - I disagree with the OP, Stitch is a revenue generator. He's preventing cuts from getting worse which allows fights to go on longer. How many wars have been allowed to continue because of his great work... fights that might have been stopped early. He keeps fights going, making for more exciting fights, thus more revenue because we all like exciting fights.

They still have Swayze at least. And I am sure there is some up and coming talent in the cut department. You guys cry for stitch but he is gonna go make bank in Bellator/WSOF/etc/boxing.

It's not specifically the termination of Stitch that has me in a tizzy. It's the breach of loyalty that has me upset.

Granted I recognize that there's probably more to this than we see. I've been on the business end of terminating a lot of people throughout my career and I know the picture they aunt is way different than what really happened.

"They thought I was to good at my job and would make them look bad" - Stealing from the company.

"They couldn't handle someone speaking up" - Negative douche canoe who was awful with customers.

"They fired me because of my health. They really just didn't like me though" - Hadn't shown up for work for a month with no documentation of illness.

My point being that we don't know the whole picture, we only know what we see. And what i see is a loyal dedicated, hard working employee who was fired for saying something a little constructive. I'm not cool with that.

... and ask most in this thread, I someone who has been called a shill on many many many occasions.

morg3148 - Where's Cindy to rude danas Dick and say it was the right thing to do. Fuck the UFC and its bully/mob tactics. Phone Post 3.0

She's dealing with some family health matters... but feel free to keep name calling.

^^ do you even watch mma cheyguy? Have you paid attention to the fact we have fighters on the forum? Have you seen the fan appreciation threads where they ask us who we want them to fight next? Do you not see all my fellow UG Fighter bros throwing up the UG hand sign in the cage? Motherfucker are you blind!? Shill, pay attention. Big Ben says he's going to get to Roth'ing if you don't get your penny dropping ass out of here...your opinion comes across as uninformed the more you speak. Phone Post 3.0

cheyguy - wait Big Ben knows about me? He is gonna roth me? That's pretty fucking awesome. I'm flattered. Maybe when he is in the cage next time he can do the UG sign and hold up a paper sign that says "Cheyguy im going to roth you!"

dude id love that. Big fan of Big Ben!
Don't engage this troll. He's outed himself as a troll with the few responses he posted above. He has separated himself from the forum, says you guys move nothing, speaking from what perspective? If we're speaking from the fans perspective, what is your side? Corporate? Some random confused asshole? Bored troll? Lol..get lost buddy. Last reply to your obvious trolling. Mods gett'im. Phone Post 3.0