Ufc trying to turn cmac into floyd

With the mac mansion tour, the jewelry shopping, the fake bet with dana. Lol. Floyd made 9 figures in his last fight. Not even close ufc marketing machine..... Phone Post 3.0

yup! swagger jacking x 1000

boxing sucks
boxings boring
boxings dead

lets copy everything mayweather does to promote conor. pathetic

What do you want from them?? Phone Post 3.0

DREXp - What do you want from them?? Phone Post 3.0
Not to use deceptive, contrived manipulative devices to sell a product? Phone Post 3.0

They are pushing his new found wealth in every episode of embedded now. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - They are pushing his new found wealth in every episode of embedded now. Phone Post 3.0
But I thought Dana wanted to priest fighters by not publicizing how much money they make? /sarcasm Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori -
gokudamus - They are pushing his new found wealth in every episode of embedded now. Phone Post 3.0
But I thought Dana wanted to priest fighters by not publicizing how much money they make? /sarcasm Phone Post 3.0
Protect not priest Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori -
Yeah. They are following the floyd may weather blue print to a T with conor. Phone Post 3.0

Just saw his segment on espn. Hyping him up big time. I like his style, just find it amusing at how hard they are trying to hype up this event especially on espn. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - Just saw his segment on espn. Hyping him up big time. I like his style, just find it amusing at how hard they are trying to hype up this event especially on espn. Phone Post 3.0

i agree. conor has a great personality and fighting style and i am a fan..but the marketing manipulation is just a little too contrived for my tastes...

Do you not want the UFC to have a huge star that brings in new fans? Specially when he wins the belt, they should promote the fuck out of him Phone Post 3.0

more like Naseem

UFC still wants an exciting fighter, not just a guy who wins on points

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Do you not want the UFC to have a huge star that brings in new fans? Specially when he wins the belt, they should promote the fuck out of him Phone Post 3.0

if conor wins, he can be a star that takes UFC and MMA to another level, which is huge and a great thing...but i dont care for the faked marketing tools, thats all...that stuff is not necessary imo