UFC tv fuqued me over, im not doing it again.

Hounded them for a few months for reimbursement cause half of UFC fights were missing from their library amd then they ripple charged my credit card. UFC wouldnt deal with me and sent me to a 3rd party that barely spoke english. I gave up.

Not starting that shit all over again. I only go through Paypal now and they dont take anything other than credit card so they can all fuck off.

I will learn to stream and will teach everyone I know how to do it.

I bought a ppv through ufc.tv ppv twice and it was terrible both times. No thanks.

Haw haw haw!

Eat it frenchy Phone Post 3.0

Tebow For President - You don't have a prepaid card for stuff like this?

I used to before Paypal became universal. Now I only deal with vendors that accept paypal. Never had a single problem since.

Letibleu - 
Tebow For President - You don't have a prepaid card for stuff like this?

I used to before Paypal became universal. Now I only deal with vendors that accept paypal. Never had a single problem since.

this, one too many times screwed buying prepaid cards for Amazon and it failing

BlueDream - I bought a ppv through ufc.tv ppv twice and it was terrible both times. No thanks.
This.

Until those ufc.tv fucks understand you need a proper backend network to run your shit worldwide without drama they can get fucked.

I was dumb enough to try 3 times from Australia. And every time its would get fucked up. And every time they would simply play the blame game.

Well netflix and streaming the nfl in hd are no problems for me so I'm convinced they just don't know what to do with a global audience.

Pay a % to run it through Google servers on YouTube or something nit the other way around. Grrr the stupid technophobe goofs at zuffa!

Ok I'm done
End rant/ Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I signed up to it a couple years ago. Fucking terrible. Hardly any fights in their library. Phone Post 3.0