UFC.tv PPV Discounts

Just got an email offering 10% off UFC 216 when purchased through UFC.tv.

Anyone know if you can watch the show on Xbox One Fight Pass after paying for it online with the discount?

Maybe I’m confused on the question, but yes, if you order it you can watch it on fp on Xbox one. I’ve done it numerous times, and might just do that if it’s on sale.

CountMarkula - Maybe I'm confused on the question, but yes, if you order it you can watch it on fp on Xbox one. I've done it numerous times, and might just do that if it's on sale.

I'm wondering if you can buy the PPV on UFC.tv with the discount but then watch it live (not replay) on Fight Pass via Xbox One.

In other words, will Xbox One Fight Pass recognize the discounted PPV purchase even though it was made on UFC.tv? Or at the two systems kinda separate as far as ordering live PPVs goes?

evh -
CountMarkula - Maybe I'm confused on the question, but yes, if you order it you can watch it on fp on Xbox one. I've done it numerous times, and might just do that if it's on sale.

I'm wondering if you can buy the PPV on UFC.tv with the discount but then watch it live (not replay) on Fight Pass via Xbox One.

In other words, will Xbox One Fight Pass recognize the discounted PPV purchase even though it was made on UFC.tv? Or at the two systems kinda separate as far as ordering live PPVs goes?

Yes. It's tied your account, not device.

I said it years ago they should give a nice discount and offer a yearly ppv package.

Target_the_Gash -

I haven't gotten a discount from these greedy fucks in well over a year and I buy everything. I'm about to start VPNing shit fuck the greedy cunts at the UFC.

lol at your sense of entitlement