UFC ufc UFC ufc Weed UFC ufc UFC ufc

Fifteen bucks little man. Put that shit in my hand. If that money doesn't show, then you owe me owe me owe. Phone Post 3.0

No weed for fight day. It's a long weekend though so I'll probably go through a gram of coke. Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - Fifteen bucks little man. Put that shit in my hand. If that money doesn't show, then you owe me owe me owe. Phone Post 3.0
Such a great movie. Phone Post 3.0

I like the shiva skunk Phone Post 3.0

Cinderella 99 Phone Post 3.0

Bubba Kush for me:) Phone Post 3.0

Maui dream for me tonight. Phone Post 3.0

OG 12er - Maui dream for me tonight. Phone Post 3.0
That sounds tasty

I'm still dippin into this streebo Phone Post 3.0

iVaporize - all indica all kush with maybe some hubby bars and some cheeba chews

i grind that shit up and vape it
Do u evn vape bro?! Phone Post 3.0

Night Terror OG was my strain of choice last night. Phone Post 3.0

hitimes1990 -
OG 12er - Maui dream for me tonight. Phone Post 3.0
That sounds tasty

I'm still dippin into this streebo Phone Post 3.0
It's very tasty in my vape. Very tasty. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Bromovich -
Morgz - Fifteen bucks little man. Put that shit in my hand. If that money doesn't show, then you owe me owe me owe. Phone Post 3.0

My jungle love. Yeah, owee owee owee ow. I think I wanna know ya know ya. Phone Post

Hahaha I was afraid to try and finish it bc I would have screwed it up and I don't want the Stoney purists bustin on me

Yes Nickdiazspinningbacfist it's a classic! Phone Post 3.0

LurkerBerzerker - Smoke it up for me. After fifteen years of being a daily smoker, I had to give it up to afford daycare for my baby. 8 months clean, now this thread pops up and makes me remember the good old days. Phone Post 3.0
Respect Phone Post 3.0

All day puffin on that Blue Dream my bros. Also I like a nice Fire Chocolate Bhang Bar when my lungs need a break

We smoked before going into the arena the other night. It was lovely. Phone Post 3.0

Didnt catch it on the weekend so Im watching it now high as fuck on some Green Crack. Phone Post 3.0

ImTheSandMan -
StelioKontos - going through my longest smoking hiatus since i started when i was 10 or 11. haven't smoked in a year. job hunting sucks
I feel your pain bro Phone Post 3.0

Feel your pain bros but it's something we have to do. Stay strong. It's honestly not hard for me, as a 10 year toker, it's easy peasy lemon squeezy. Smoking makes the fight more enjoyable for sure though.

I just lol at the people that say they get sweats and shit from quitting... No "withdrawal" symptoms whatsoever. Phone Post

MMArijuana -
ImTheSandMan -
StelioKontos - going through my longest smoking hiatus since i started when i was 10 or 11. haven't smoked in a year. job hunting sucks
I feel your pain bro Phone Post 3.0

Feel your pain bros but it's something we have to do. Stay strong. It's honestly not hard for me, as a 10 year toker, it's easy peasy lemon squeezy. Smoking makes the fight more enjoyable for sure though.

I just lol at the people that say they get sweats and shit from quitting... No "withdrawal" symptoms whatsoever. Phone Post

I used to NEED the stuff to sleep or I'd have a terrible night, thank god I've gotten over that it was the worst

My G-Pen has been doing me wonders lately Phone Post 3.0