UFC unannounced show with full card on hold - Hmmm

To counter program Fedor? What say you?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AuOAJG.oZp9S66BqXbk_HTM9Eo14?slug=dm-ufcshows090709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

"There is another unannounced show where a full card has been tentatively lined up and all is on hold until a decision is made when, where or if the show is going to take place."

Who all could they even put on this card? It seems like everyone major is either already lined up in another fight or injured.

It's all very exciting. Competition = win for fans.

HOWtasteMYbigPP - Who all could they even put on this card? It seems like everyone major is either already lined up in another fight or injured.

That's why the UFC is the UFC and Strikefarce is Strikefarce.

More MMA cards the better!!!!!!

Luis Cane could be on this card.

HOWtasteMYbigPP - Who all could they even put on this card? It seems like everyone major is either already lined up in another fight or injured.

This.

They will definitely counter program Fedor but I think they'll just replay 102 on spike.

fiercedragon - why even counter program? history has proven nobody is gonna watch...

Has Zuffa ever not counter programmed Fedor?

If history has proven nobody is gonna watch then thats at least partially due to counter programming.

Excellent!  I Love the UFC.  Dana just keeps giving the fans more of what they want and in many cases, for free! Kudos Mr. White. 

LOL.....they have a mobile card they're just waiting to put on for Fedor's fight?  If that's true its absolutely hilarious.

HOWtasteMYbigPP - 
fiercedragon - why even counter program? history has proven nobody is gonna watch...

Has Zuffa ever not counter programmed Fedor?

If history has proven nobody is gonna watch then thats at least partially due to counter programming.

They didn't counterprogram Pride 32 or bodogfight that I recall, and both of them sold abysmally.

Could be when they move some WEC guys over? Hendo vs. Nog/Cane/Marquardt? Move one of the fights from 105-107 up?

The return of Tank Abbott?

lol WHEN IS IT DAMMIT! they set a date for fedor, then move it. so ufc does too. i will laugh.

sexyama could be on the card.

strikeforce is soo fucked.. the only thing that is gonna keep them in the game is cbs.

madmav - strikeforce is soo fucked.. the only thing that is gonna keep them in the game is cbs.

Well if CBS is going to keep them in the game, how is it that they are soo fucked? 

AOmonsta - sexyama could be on the card.

Akiyama has a broken orbital bone from 100 so I doubt he fights until the end of the year at the earliest possibly against someone like Patrick Cote.

Lil Nog/Luiz Cane
Big Nog/Gabriel Gonzaga
Thiago Silva/Forrest Griffin
Marquardt/Henderson
Hughes/Swick

Those are probably the best matchups they could put together for any card before the end of the year.

Dana is an idiot... counter programing stopped working like 20 years ago

everyone has a Tivo, DVR.. or at least an old VHS!

everyone is just going to watch both anyway...

SinCityHustler - 
madmav - strikeforce is soo fucked.. the only thing that is gonna keep them in the game is cbs.

Well if CBS is going to keep them in the game, how is it that they are soo fucked? 

CBS is not going to keep them in the game. CBS had a chance to help out Elite XC and they didn't.

CBS doesn't even pay all that much to have the shows on their channel.

That's why for the UFC to be on CBS would actually be a step down.