UFC under fire airing Black History with Chandler

They wouldnt need any saviors if they'd raise their own kids. 

2 Likes
Hong Kong Phooey - 

UGs very own...

danybayamon23 - 
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

ALM

If I had the brain of a 10 year old like you, we could have a really heated debate right now...

The fact that acronym would trigger a heated debate shows your emotional and intellectual IQ is exactly that of a 10 year old.

Yes, that's what 10 year old would say. Like we both don't know exactly where you are coming from. lol fucking dummy.

yeah, that guy is clearly a racist person of color for suggesting all lives matter. 

Exactly.

According to that fool, my Hispanic, brown ass is clearly racist as fuck.

Tolerance is only given when you share the same beliefs. If not, you will feel their wrath even worse if you are a minority or person of color yourself. Just look at all the OG trolls and how their veiled bigotry against minorities that don't agree with them or fall into their stereotypes. 

That thought process is a cancer, not to mention just outright disgusting. If you don’t agree with the narrative, you’re a traitor or against them. There’s no way a POC can’t be a victim in their eyes. No way a black person could be against BLM (countless of them out there) without being an Uncle Tom.

POCs need the woke white people to tell us how we feel and how fucked we are in America. Fuck self-accountability, progression, and the pursuit of happiness, let’s burn some shit because equality.

Sad times

Well said.

I'm a black man and hate the pandering by the Left.  I don't need anyone to look after me or care for me.

Of course black lives matter.  So do Hispanic, Asian, White.  ALL.

Our community has no self accountability and easier to blame "systematic racism".

7 Likes
On a SideNote -
danybayamon23 - 
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

ALM

If I had the brain of a 10 year old like you, we could have a really heated debate right now...

The fact that acronym would trigger a heated debate shows your emotional and intellectual IQ is exactly that of a 10 year old.

Yes, that's what 10 year old would say. Like we both don't know exactly where you are coming from. lol fucking dummy.

yeah, that guy is clearly a racist person of color for suggesting all lives matter. 

Exactly.

Tolerance is only given when you share the same beliefs. If not, you will feel their wrath even worse if you are a minority or person of color yourself. Just look at all the OG trolls and how their veiled bigotry against minorities that don't agree with them or fall into their stereotypes. 

That thought process is a cancer, not to mention just outright disgusting. If you don’t agree with the narrative, you’re a traitor or against them. There’s no way a POC can’t be a victim in their eyes. No way a black person could be against BLM (countless of them out there) without being an Uncle Tom.

POCs need the woke white people to tell us how we feel and how fucked we are in America. Fuck self-accountability, progression, and the pursuit of happiness, let’s burn some shit because equality.

Sad times

Well said.

I'm a black man and hate the pandering by the Left.  I don't need anyone to look after me or care for me.

Our community has no self accountability and easier to blame "systematic racism".

Systematic racism is the invisible boogeyman meant to mentally enslave minorities because you have a built in excuse not to try to better your life. It is the bigotry of low expectations put onto us that makes me sick to my stomach. It essentially kills the will to even attempt to try in life because of a preconceived notion that you are competing against all odds to be a success and that failure is imminent solely based on your skin color. It is hard to verbally explain it unless you are a minority who has come from nothing to achieve something you never thought possible. 

7 Likes

oh my god

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

everythign is all about Black this, Black that

so obsessed with skin color

3 Likes
On a SideNote -
danybayamon23 - 
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

Sad times

Well said.

Bingo. True racism (which honestly is the boogeymen right now) will only go away when we as a society stop focusing on skin color.

I’m a man who happens to be Puerto Rican, something I had zero control over. I choose not to be a victim, because for one I’m not at all and second of all I do have control over that.

1 Like

It's always some woke, ghost white, piece of shit, know nothing journalist that's most offended FOR black people, or wants to tell black people what they should be offended at. All show just to mask their own racism.

2 Likes

Korean Zombie should do the UFCs special for Cinco de Mayo

1 Like
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Hey look another 10 year old.

Oh shit, you really broke it down and made people see it from a completely different angle!

Shut the fuck up you generic, cliched, racist, internet cunt.

Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Who is saying they don’t matter?

mdrndaysamurai -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

You are 2 generic racist arguments too late fella, keep up.

Left_Hook_Cemetery -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Oh shit, you really broke it down and made people see it from a completely different angle!

suck my dick; your dork ass is running around calling minorities racists for having a different opinion, fucking bitch.

4 Likes
mdrndaysamurai -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

He has his panties in a twist because a few minorities in this thread have a differing opinion than his. I pray to God he isn't a white liberal because it would put the icing on the cake for a few of the posts on here calling out that very thinly veiled bigotry that these liberals cannot seem to comprehend due to a lack of self awareness.

2 Likes
cyberc92 -
mdrndaysamurai -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

He has his panties in a twist because a few minorities in this thread have a differing opinion than his. I pray to God he isn't a white liberal because it would put the icing on the cake for a few of the posts on here calling out that very thinly veiled bigotry that these liberals cannot seem to comprehend due to a lack of self awareness.

Just ignore him.

He’s called everyone here a 10 year old. Which means he’s either intellectually handicapped or has some fascination with 10 year olds.

Either way I feel sorry for him.

1 Like

LHC is and will always be crybaby ass bitch. Fucking faggot 

3 Likes

lordleone -

Korean Zombie should do the UFCs special for Cinco de Mayo

Hahaha. Perfect.

I thought it was kind of weird. 

So, a black mother and father abandoned a poor black baby. Luckily a white couple decided to adopt the kid and raise him in a loving family. 

How exactly should this be a celebration of black history month? If anything it obviously shows black people in a negative light.

cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

suck my dick; your dork ass is running around calling minorities racists for having a different opinion, fucking bitch.

I'll pass on that one faggot.

ragingshanebone -

LHC is and will always be crybaby ass bitch. Fucking faggot 

You sound really upset there sweetheart.

1 Like

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

I thought it was kind of weird. 

So, a black mother and father abandoned a poor black baby. Luckily a white couple decided to adopt the kid and raise him in a loving family. 

How exactly should this be a celebration of black history month? If anything it obviously shows black people in a negative light.

See, if the people complaining on twatter worded it that way rather than the silly “white saviour” angle you could take them seriously. 

Now someone like Chandler who’s done nothing wrong other than be a great selfless bloke for adopting a kid is being associated with a load of negativity. 

1 Like