UFC under fire airing Black History with Chandler

Ben Gardners boat -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

I thought it was kind of weird. 

So, a black mother and father abandoned a poor black baby. Luckily a white couple decided to adopt the kid and raise him in a loving family. 

How exactly should this be a celebration of black history month? If anything it obviously shows black people in a negative light.

See, if the people complaining on twatter worded it that way rather than the silly “white saviour” angle you could take them seriously. 

Now someone like Chandler who’s done nothing wrong other than be a great selfless bloke for adopting a kid is being associated with a load of negativity. 

Seriously, it’s fucking disgusting to attack him and his wife in any way for being"white saviours". 

On some level they're actually admitting that a white couple saved a black child from growing up horribly. It's just insane.

1 Like
Ben Gardners boat -

So, a black mother and father abandoned a poor black baby. Luckily a white couple decided to adopt the kid and raise him in a loving family. 

How exactly should this be a celebration of black history month? If anything it obviously shows black people in a negative light.

See, if the people complaining on twatter worded it that way rather than the silly “white saviour” angle you could take them seriously. 

Now someone like Chandler who’s done nothing wrong other than be a great selfless bloke for adopting a kid is being associated with a load of negativity. 

Seriously, it’s fucking disgusting to attack him and his wife in any way for being"white saviours". 

On some level they're actually admitting that a white couple saved a black child from growing up horribly. It's just insane.

In all honesty maybe they shouldn't have celebrated a "black history month" in the first place to avoid this kind of bullshit altogether. 

3 Likes
touch -
Ben Gardners boat -

In all honesty maybe they shouldn't have celebrated a "black history month" in the first place to avoid this kind of bullshit altogether. 

100% agree. The UFC are a bunch of virtue signaling, pandering faggots on this one.

2 Likes
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

ALM

If I had the brain of a 10 year old like you, we could have a really heated debate right now...

The fact that acronym would trigger a heated debate shows your emotional and intellectual IQ is exactly that of a 10 year old.

Yes, that's what 10 year old would say. Like we both don't know exactly where you are coming from. lol fucking dummy.

yeah, that guy is clearly a racist person of color for suggesting all lives matter. 

Exactly.

According to that fool, my Hispanic, brown ass is clearly racist as fuck.

Yes, there are Hispanics who are racist against Black people and there are black people who are racist against Hispanics. It would not surprise me if more hispanics than whites are racist against Black people.

It is racist to say "All Lives Matter" in response to "Black Lives Matter." If it angers you that someone is talking about 6 million Jews that died in the Holocaust and you felt compelled to say, "other races died in the Holocaust, you are an anti-Semite. Or you felt compelled to at that moment bring up other atrocities, you are an anti-semite.

If people are highlighting, raising money for "race for a cure" (breast cancer) and you felt compelled at that moment to scream out "what about Prostate cancer," you might have a problem with women. You might be a misogynist.

If the subject of "violence against women act", angers youto the point that you say, "what about violence against men." "There is more violence committed against men than against women." Again you might have a problem with women. You might be a misogynist.

There is nothing wrong with believing that All lives Matter, but saying it immediately after and in response to someone saying "Black Lives Matters," shows a racial animus towards black people.

1 Like
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

Lol it is kind of bizarre I admit but let's also admit that the whole black history spotlight is a lot more than one month these days.

How so? You mean the way they have started to allow black people to vote, drink at the same water fountains and appear in films? Shit like that? Or maybe it is that uppity shit where they started trying to suggest their lives might matter lol.

ALM

If I had the brain of a 10 year old like you, we could have a really heated debate right now...

The fact that acronym would trigger a heated debate shows your emotional and intellectual IQ is exactly that of a 10 year old.

Yes, that's what 10 year old would say. Like we both don't know exactly where you are coming from. lol fucking dummy.

yeah, that guy is clearly a racist person of color for suggesting all lives matter. 

Exactly.

Yes, there are Hispanics who are racist against Black people and there are black people who are racist against Hispanics. It would not surprise me if more hispanics than whites are racist against Black people.

It is racist to say "All Lives Matter" in response to "Black Lives Matter." If it angers you that someone is talking about 6 million Jews that died in the Holocaust and you felt compelled to say, "other races died in the Holocaust, you are an anti-Semite. Or you felt compelled to at that moment bring up other atrocities, you are an anti-semite.

If people are highlighting, raising money for "race for a cure" (breast cancer) and you felt compelled at that moment to scream out "what about Prostate cancer," you might have a problem with women. You might be a misogynist.

If the subject of "violence against women act", angers youto the point that you say, "what about violence against men." "There is more violence committed against men than against women." Again you might have a problem with women. You might be a misogynist.

There is nothing wrong with believing that All lives Matter, but saying it immediately after and in response to someone saying "Black Lives Matters," shows a racial animus towards black people.

Your analogy doesn't work because you compared blm and alm to breast cancer and prostate cancer. If a large portion of all kinds of people don't think black people are oppressed then it doesn't work. No ones bitching about breast cancer awareness cause it's obviously real. The oppression of black people is not "obviously" real because there is a lot of debate about the concept. 

2 Likes
madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

Your analogy doesn't work because you compared blm and alm to breast cancer and prostate cancer. If a large portion of all kinds of people don't think black people are oppressed then it doesn't work. No ones bitching about breast cancer awareness cause it's obviously real. The oppression of black people is not "obviously" real because there is a lot of debate about the concept. 

And it doesn't show a racial animus towards black people. Most people saying all lives matter are simply saying there is not systemic oppression. 

madvillain11 -
madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

And it doesn't show a racial animus towards black people. Most people saying all lives matter are simply saying there is not systemic oppression. 

This.

You have to give it BLM the corporation/movement though. They brainwashed people to think that to voice disagreement with them is to be against black people which can’t be farther from the truth for a lot of people. To accept as a whole that your skin color defines you and makes you a victim is asinine. Of course Black Lives Matter. Of course racism exists and it always will to some degree (though we’ve really butchered the term). Of course blacks are no longer oppressed. All of this can be true.

1 Like
danybayamon23 -
madvillain11 -
madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

This.

You have to give it BLM the corporation/movement though. They brainwashed people to think that to voice disagreement with them is to be against black people which can’t be farther from the truth for a lot of people. To accept as a whole that your skin color defines you and makes you a victim is asinine. Of course Black Lives Matter. Of course racism exists and it always will to some degree (though we’ve really butchered the term). Of course blacks are no longer oppressed. All of this can be true.

truth; also, good job pointing out the logical fallacies in that comparison. also, what most of these retards don't realize is that there are a shit ton of hispanic/latinos that come from african roots. My family were black farmers from Vieques that were kicked off the island and had to move to NY for jobs because the government took the land due to bombing. now, I have these dipshits spewing bullshit about racism against me who is the descendant of Carribean slaves all because I refuse to accept media propaganda lol. 

2 Likes
cyberc92 -
danybayamon23 -
madvillain11 -
madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

This.

truth; also, good job pointing out the logical fallacies in that comparison. also, what most of these retards don't realize is that there are a shit ton of hispanic/latinos that come from african roots. My family were black farmers from Vieques that were kicked off the island and had to move to NY for jobs because the government took the land due to bombing. now, I have these dipshits spewing bullshit about racism against me who is the descendant of Carribean slaves all because I refuse to accept media propaganda lol. 

No room for rational conversations today. Equality, diversity, inclusion, as long as it isn’t against their beliefs/ideas, then it’s fuck you racist, _____phobe, etc.

It’d be comical if it weren’t a sad representation of many Americans today and those driving the bus for our political parties and corporations.

1 Like

It's the victim mentality for minorities:  "The whole world is against us.  The system is set up for us to fail.

It's the Savior mentality for Leftist. "I am White and I know what's best for you.  I will save you."

I believe most rational people do not hate based on color of skin.  Of course there are some racist but there are also some great people on both sides.  

The term racist is used way to often.

Left_Hook_Cemetery -
CindyDanoisstrikingcoach -

I think it's commendable that Chandler stepped up for another absent black father, what better way to celebrate Black History Month than doing a piece to celebrate this. 

Yawn. Hot take!

Dude you are getting way too worked up over this.  

I think we can all agree racism is bad.

But Hollywood, the world, society etc is pushing a massive black superiority above other races and especially anti white agenda right now.  If you can’t recognize that then idk what to tell you. 

madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

To a white nationalist it's not real. To everyone else, racism against Black people is real.

1 Like
Believeit - 
madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

To a white nationalist it's not real. To everyone else, racism against Black people is real.

There is racism towards many different groups. Only racist white liberals, like you, go around telling blacks they are oppressed, as a means to lower their self worth and trying to keep them down.

From slavery, to segregation, to the KKK, white liberals/Democrats have not changed your beliefs. You fools are just using different tactics…

Believeit -
madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

That's an either or fallacy though.

1 Like
DAVID H -
Believeit - 
madvillain11 -
Believeit -
danybayamon23 -
cyberc92 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
danybayamon23 -
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ChimpFL -

ALM

Exactly.

There is racism towards many different groups. Only racist white liberals, like you, go around telling blacks they are oppressed, as a means to lower their self worth and trying to keep them down.

From slavery, to segregation, to the KKK, white liberals/Democrats have not changed your beliefs. You fools are just using different tactics…

typing blacks is racist. youre clearly a racist asshat!  you type black people or African american. write it down in case your racist brain forgets!

For later 

Ben Gardners boat -

Well in all honesty they probably did. If you took out the word black would you have any problem with a white couple saving a child from growing up horribly?

Im white and I don’t see any issue with it. Also, if the roles were reverse and showed a black couple adopt a white kid and they aired that I wouldn’t have a problem with that either. Misery loves company couldn’t be more true in today’s culture.

Black Fragility