UFC Undisputed 2010 online will be another mess.

Just a heads up on people looking forward to play online. Once this takedown is started, Big Nog is suddenly better than a AAA Wrestling Champ? People are going to abuse this move online because it beats almost every stand up move there is.

Also in the video, traditional Takedown Counters like Knees and Uppercuts do nothing against the takedown. 

The small risks for missing the overpowered Takedown.

-Guess 50/50 on Blocking the High Knee/High Uppercut or Blocking the Transition into Sprawl. Can you make the Knee hit Mid at least? 

-or get pushed far away where everything is neutral again.

It's a joke. There's almost no punishment for missing the best standup move in the game.    

I guess you didn't get the memo, this game is going to blow.  It's a glorified kick boxing game, with one of the worst implementations of a ground game I could have imagined.  

MentaL -  press right on R3 and it reverses it.

I understand that. But my point is that Machida's takedown bulldozes through every standup strike. How are you going to strike if his takedown trades with everything?  If you hold R3 all day, Machida is going to pick apart your face. As soon as you strike, the takedown counters everything. 

sleepernoob - 
MentaL -  press right on R3 and it reverses it.

I understand that. But my point is that Machida's takedown bulldozes through every standup strike. How are you going to strike if his takedown trades with everything?  If you hold R3 all day, Machida is going to pick apart your face. As soon as you strike, the takedown counters everything. 

Me and my roommate are pretty competitive when it comes to 1v1 gaming. In UFC 2009 he's better than me because he has the timing down. We both know all the moves and the timing to hit the counters\transitions, but he has a better sense of timing than I.

With that said, I can land the machida takedown on him 4/5 times in 2010. His timing is still better than mine too. It is pretty hard to stop.

If you do counter it, it shrugs the guy off cro-cop style and you can sometimes land a power shot to end it right there. The regular double leg take down counter actually does a knee to the face and is better.

Sweet takedown at 1:25! Would you call that a back to back takedown?

So getting takedowns is the easy way to win in the UFC game?

WOW! Just like the real thing!

I wonder why the developers thought a takedown with no struggle state was necessary for certain fighters.

Haulport - So getting takedowns is the easy way to win in the UFC game?

WOW! Just like the real thing!

this