UFC Undisputed 3: Evans vs Davis demo

EA MMA NEVER DIE Phone Post

Masakyst - Question about Sim mode

Does the fight clock still count down in turbo speed like in arcade mode, or is it in real seconds?

I just played sim mod and NOTHING seemed different. Phone Post

McBottery - So seriously, what do you guys think of this horrible new submission system?

It is really just fucking horrible and I feel like the stupid thing randomly moves from where you have your stick pointed.  I never thought I would say this, but I want the shine back.<br type="_moz" />

I think it sucks horribly. The shine did not work for PS3 against the computer, but it worked great for xbox.

The new system works, but it's just not fun. I don't like having to stop the fight in its tracks and play the little mini-game for 20 seconds and then jump back into the fight. That just destroys the immersion and flow of the game. Did they not test this out before hand? I don't get how anybody could enjoy that.

And if you play against somebody who spams the submissions, you're stuck playing the mini-game for most of the fight. It is exceptionally boring and has no place in a fight simulator.

ikeB225 -
Masakyst - Question about Sim mode

Does the fight clock still count down in turbo speed like in arcade mode, or is it in real seconds?

I just played sim mod and NOTHING seemed different. Phone Post

You gas like really, really easy. Thats about it. Phone Post