UFC Undisputed XBOX 360 KICKBOXING rules tourney?

BRACKET ON PAGE 4 K1 STYLE TOURNEY

STEP 1: ADD ME
STEP 2: ADD YOUR OPPONENT
STEP 3: (BEST THING TO DO IS DM YOUR OPPONENT HERE AND SET UP A FIGHT TIME) YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT SELECT BEST TIME TO FIGHT...REPORT THE MATCH RESULT TO ME
STEP 4: WAIT UNTIL THE ENTIRE ROUND IS COMPLETE AND EVERYONE IS ON SAME PAGE BEFORE STARTING SECOND FIGHT/ROUND

RULES:
THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE LIGHTWEIGHTS
PRIDE RING
ROUNDS: 3 ROUNDS (TITLE)
GAMES RULES: EQUALIZED (I WANT THIS TO BE MORE ABOUT UGER VS UGER)
ENERGY: DEFAULT
STRIKING AND TAKEDOWNS ONLY (MUST LET OPPONENT UP AFTER TAKEDOWN/KNOCKDOWN)
NO TKO! ONLY KO OR DECISION
NO CLINCHING. (UNLESS MAJORITY OF YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF CLINCHING..LET ME KNOW..TRYING TO KEEP GRAPPLING TO MINIMUM)

EQUALIZED SETTINGS! SO ALL FIGHTERS ARE AT 90 RATING.

The Loge - Count me in! Phone Post

Sweet. We need to find more people who just wanna stand and Wang!!!

Who else is down? Phone Post

Love to. Can play Wed to Mon this week. Gt is sweetnking Phone Post

Im totally in!!!!!!!

I wish I had that online pass cause you all would go to sleep Phone Post

I'm in
***runs to xbox to practice takedowns Phone Post

I'm in. GT is Godz x Silence

I will add you all once I get home.

I saw the other tourney that's going in with a bracket. Anyone have any idea how those brackets are generated? Phone Post

I'm in, my.buddy and I do this, San shou rules or straight boxing Phone Post

Gamertag Pitbull3744

AristidesBrito - I'm in, my.buddy and I do this, San shou rules or straight boxing Phone Post

Mrlfthook2u Phone Post

AristidesBrito -
AristidesBrito - I'm in, my.buddy and I do this, San shou rules or straight boxing Phone Post

Mrlfthook2u Phone Post

San shou allows throws and takedowns but no follow up correct? You let the opponent stand?

I do this as well. Phone Post

Add Malvert.

Get whooped.

: ) Phone Post

LETS FUCKING DO THIS SHIT!!!!! I get out of work at 430pm ET, i am ready whenever!!!! I used to play it on PS3 but i am buying it for Xbox.  

I'd be down to do this. Phone Post

I'm in get this thing running !! Phone Post

Im down to do either Pride or UFC but pride announcer and Ring is much cooler

SteeledArmand

You guys are getting real with these tourneys lol you guys should do it in the Pride ring and only use K-1 guys (Mirko, Hunt, Sapp, and CAF's like Hoost, Hari, maybe some Zambidis or Buakaw etc.) could be cool.

You do it that way I may hafta jump in; got a buncha K-1 CAF's. Phone Post

ChaelFaeledAGAIN -
discodrew - I wish I had that online pass cause you all would go to sleep Phone Post

Lolololololololololol. Playing against the computer isn't like online Phone Post

This....hard! I thought i was good until i started fukn around online. N if u haven't...good luck. Funny that someone who can't afford the "pass" n the game has been out for over a year, n u think u dominate. Laughable! Phone Post