UFC on ESPN 22: Live preliminary results & discussion

Originally set to include seven fights, the UFC Vegas 24 prelims was knocked down to a half dozen after Zarah Fairn’sincredible eight-pound weight miss led to the cancellation of her 139-pound catchweight bout with Josiane Nunes). The events opening showcase features the debut of Legacy Fighting Alliance strawweight champion Lupita Godinez. The return of Jessica Penne after 20-months away from a USADA suspension and failed bookings. As well as Octagon returns for submission aces Juan Espino and Gerald Meerschaert.

MixedMartialArts.com will be dropping results in this space, live as they happen.

1 Like

Preliminary Card (Live on ESPN+, 7:00 PM EST)

-Tony Gravely defeated Anthony Birchak by TKO (Punches, Round 2, 1:31)

-Austin Hubbard defeated Dakota Bush by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

-Gerald Meerschaert defeated Bartosz Fabinski by Technical Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 1, 2:00)

-Jessica Penne defeated Loopy Godinez by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

-Alexandr Romanov defeated Juan Espino by Technical Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

1 Like

Wish I knew what time this was on.

1 Like

Starts 7 pm ET, and main card at 10 pm ET. ESPN and ESPN+

1 Like

Thanks friend

shocked jim carrey GIF

1 Like

kelvin has beaten a buncha guys who beat bisping. and bisping too of course

Starting at 730

Stevens fight canceled due to injury

1 Like

Let’s go Bobby knuckles!!

How do you get injured after the weight ins and face off. Wtf was he doing?

1 Like

The face off push broke his back. It’s spinal.

1 Like

he’s out there to “prove a statement”
very tito of cruz

Here we go. Good card set for tonight.

Nice sweep Birchak.

The Fahinski fight hasn’t happened in yet right?!?

Nice win for Gravely. Didn’t rush the finish earlier on, won the wrestling, and landed the shot that put it away.

1 Like

ufc went matrix on replay

Great nickname for Bush. Where’s Card?

This gets pinned, but I guess Bellator and One FC aren’t good enough.

Anyway, I wonder if ABC/ESPN feel like they’re getting their money’s worth with the garbage UFC cards? lol, it’s embarrassing. I can’t imagine the ratings are good.

Bellator was pinned all last night and had a static notification on the top of every page site wide too.