UFC Vegas 28 results & discussion

Vettori is such a douche he makes Izzy likeable. I hope Izzy fucks him up badly and then Bobby Knuckles fucks up Izzy badly in a rematch later this year.

1 Like

Martinez needs to be used more. So much better than Buffer.

2 Likes

Nice comeback

How can you be in the ufc and be that bad at grappling? The overall level of Jiu Jitsu at heavy is abysmal. No reason heavyweights can’t train the ground game.

I hope Vettori KO’s Grace Jones next Saturday

1 Like

You would think a fighter that was NCAA wrestling champ would steamroll the UFC HW division

1 Like

Stfu

Rozenstruik via KO in RD 3.

Look at the success Lesnar had and he was old and sick. He also hated getting hit.

How good would’ve Lesner been if he went into MMA straight out college…

1 Like

You have to give props to Lesnar. Dude got tapped by Mir and then trained hard in BJJ. Lesnar will be my favorite HW

Man Harris is done. The tragedy he went through took away his instincts. When you go through hurt like that it changes you.

Jesus Christ

You can only backpedal fir so long

1 Like

YES! Sakai was on his bike the entire fight and circled right into the left hook.

Exactly, what did he expect? If Sakai didn’t want to engage standing he should have tried a takedown

Those didnt look they had a whole lot behind them? Good follow up shots on the ground tho. At least it wasnt a 5 round stinker which i was expecting.

1 Like

So disappointed on Sakai. He obviously took the 1st round to read his opponent but FFS stop circling to his left hook, and if it touches you don’t fucking run into it immediately after. 0 fight IQ, frustrating.

1 Like

Yeah I mean I’m watching not knowing wtf Sakai is doing? I get it if you don’t want to box but at least set a takedown up

Ahh who cares the hvwt division is just terrible. The Tyburs/Harris was a rather one sided slopfest. Depressing

Tybura vs Rozenstruik should be next.

1 Like