UFC Vegas 36 results & discussion

new hype train

That was super fun fight. Showed he can take a shot and still throw back.

4 Likes

What weight was it, I missed it

Heā€™s a cocky funny dude, different arrogance then sean Oā€™Malley

1 Like

DC made the womanā€™s division sound weak af when he said ā€œlose one win one get a title-shotā€. Thatā€™s literally Valā€™s and Nunes past 3 opponents lol.

3 Likes

Great fight and debut

Yeah heā€™s a good character and heā€™s down for a war. The old school, bowl-cut type hair is a nice touch. You donā€™t see that style on a grown man that often, especially one who can fight.

1 Like

Hard to imagine how that could have gone better for Paddy. Sure, he could have starched him in the first 30 seconds, but even better to show heā€™s got a chin in my opinion.

2 Likes

a06d2ab1-fc86-4caa-821f-9c133105bdbe

Michael Bisping: It wasnā€™t the finish you were looking forā€

Wtf is Bisping talking about??? This is a legit win he kicked him to injury him and stop the fight. Did Bisping forget this is a fight???

Thats a technique i learned back in the day in karate and always thought it could be quite brutal in both mma and the street. Thats gonna be the new calf kick.

Those kicks should be illegal imo thatā€™s disgusting

But brain damage is cool?

I thought it was pretty cool to see that technique finish a fight

Was tough hearing and watching dude go down in agony tho. Felt bad when the said he tore ACL,PCL, And MCL

The heavyweights are such fucking trash

1 Like

Aspinalls gonna be in the title mix soon i reckon

nice knee-elbow

Iā€™m not a fighter but I hate those kicks. I wouldnā€™t cry if they were illegal.