UFC Vegas 40 results & discussion

The ass on Loopy!

1 Like

That’s cute that you and your girlfriend share an account together…

5 Likes

She’s my wife these days and we are sharing a life together . Of course she has all my passwords. I can’t be trusted to not let her speak for me.

1 Like

lol VU!

1 Like

This is one of the few “must not watch” cards. Sorry Andrei.

2 Likes

Terrible judges decision.

1 Like

Not even sure they were watching that fight.

1 Like

I only know 2 fighters on this card. Lol.

1 Like

ummm what?

I wasn’t paying terribly close attention, but that seemed like a completely bullshit decision.

30-27 Roberts?!?!? Seemed like a pretty clear 29-28 or 30-27 Emeev.

this is why I stopped betting on fights. unreal

2 Likes

That was a pretty surprising decision. Even Danny didn’t think he won.

Horrible judging is, and has been keeping the UFC back for years. It will always seem bush league when you see decisions like that.

Unfortunately it happens in all combat sports. Wonder why they’re against open scoring?

If I were a fighter in the back right now, I would do anything I possibly can to not let these judges have any say in the result of my fight.

1 Like

I’m not even watching but the last thing this dogshit card needs is the usual clueless judges. It’s bad enough.

A lot of times these are the cards that over deliver. So far they have been decent fights.

Side topic, are all of the dagistani fighters fundamentalists like Khabib? I used to pull for these dudes because of their interesting style and because of the crazy strength coming from one country which I thought was cool but they are losing me because of their backwards beliefs. Is it unfair to put this on all of them?

1 Like

Nice finish