UFC Vegas 43 results & discussion

I actually like chiesa and hope he wins
But won’t feel bad if Brady takes it

Chiesa also chokes in the biggest moments.

2 Likes

Skopane Gutter Trash
Just like J Peña

1 Like

More pokes than punches landed

Not the most eventful round

1 Like

Anyone else hear the fart sounds.

Who’s farting down the mic

lmao Chiesa lands a few good punches, and of course throws himself hip first at the guy who’s repeatedly taken him down

fucking jackass stop with your gay knees

Michael should have pushed earlier. The trip was there the entire time

29-28 Brady
Good final round for chiesa

1 Like

I’d like Brady to get himself som EPO

Even the main event was a boring ass fight. Goodnight everyone…

Brady vs Luque next makes sense. Brady better get that to the ground asap or he might need the smelling salts.

1 Like

Brady says he is best grappler in the division after wrestle fucking Chiesa

Says he got thrown because he was tired

Wants a 5 rounder next.

Chiesa would have finished him in the 4th.

Am I missing something?

2 Likes

He is delusional. He had Chiesa’s back for minutes at a time but couldn’t finish because he was afraid to open up with strikes to get the choke. He didn’t want Chiesa to escape. Chiesa took him down and mounted him in about 5 seconds.

2 Likes

Chiesa figured him out in the last 30 seconds.

I approve of Tate’s shorts n top tonight.

Meisha Tate, not big black cutman nurse Tate

Wow Viera has a voice of an angel…

If Chiesa had worked a kimura trap to break Brady’s grip he would’ve gotten off the cage sooner. Brady was open for the harai goshi but Chiesa wouldn’t go for it until the end. Chiesa will be kicking himself in the ass for not going for that sooner. Did you see how quickly he got on top of Brady and went from side mount to back mount to mount? Brady offered no resistance and the tko was there for Chiesa to take if he did that earlier in the fight. Instead, he took to long to pummel his underhook which led Brady to get him down. Chiesa never cleared the knee when trying to create a base and stand up. Brady positionally dominated him while offering for real threat of a finish.

Fear… fucked him

He believed the hype train

Face down on that mat where pols smelly feet have been. Ketlen is a foot fetish freak