UFC vs. WEC vs. Strikeforce vs. Bellator etc...

I know Dana White refuses to "co-promote" but what I am about to propose is different...with the UFC's current injury issues and fighter's from other promotion's calling out and stating that particular fighter's are not fighting the best competition...why not change all that? Not a merger...not a co-promotion but a true P4P match up! Have the UFC and WEC title holder's have at it...and the same for Strikeforce and Bellator etc and vice versa across the board..see who the best P4P figher's are create match-up's that other wise would not happen due to fighter's being signed with different promotions...This is every MMA fan's dream...I can see other promotion's going all in on this and I would hope with Dana calling Fedor out and calling for him to fight Brock that this could be a real and exciting possibility!

keep dreaming.

Dana´s view: UFC doesnt need to work with other promotions.

Add to that some politics and what not.

And if a UFC champ loses the fight? The UFC belt would no longer be considered the "world champion" etc etc..a tired subject honestly

smth416 - And if a UFC champ loses the fight? The UFC belt would no longer be considered the "world champion" etc etc..a tired subject honestly

Not really a tired subject...Is the UFC champ considered the "world champion" now? I guess if your a UFC dickrider...it's the UFC Heavyweight champion of the world...Emphasis on the promotion at the beginning of that just like the WEC Heavyweight champion of the world and so on...every promotion states the same..but we know a UFC titleholder isn't necessarily the world champion, these matches as I stated before would prove who really is... that's all I'm saying

what if they traded fighters like the nfl

Who knows...I feel like promotions would be less likely to do that then what I proposed but that would definitely be interesting...but it would kinda be like the MLB's World Baseball Classic..where different player's from different league's, part's of the world etc. compete against each other..rather than the best from each promotion you get to see who really is the best MMA fighter in each weight class.

I'm surprised that nobody's ever thought of this before.

reed21k - 
smth416 - And if a UFC champ loses the fight? The UFC belt would no longer be considered the "world champion" etc etc..a tired subject honestly

Not really a tired subject...Is the UFC champ considered the "world champion" now? I guess if your a UFC dickrider...it's the UFC Heavyweight champion of the world...Emphasis on the promotion at the beginning of that just like the WEC Heavyweight champion of the world and so on...every promotion states the same..but we know a UFC titleholder isn't necessarily the world champion, these matches as I stated before would prove who really is... that's all I'm saying

First- im FAR from a UFC dickrider. I follow every US and Japanese promotion and always have.
Second- Winning a UFC title is considered the pinnacle of achievement in the sport. I think that's clear.

If you havent read a million articles/threads etc on why your idea will never happen you havent been paying attention. Would it be great for the fans? of course