UFC vs WWE video games.

Since Fight Night Round 3 is no longer supported, I'm looking for a good, fun, fighting game. I'm already a Tekken master, so I have my eye on either of these 2 games.

Which is more fun for online play? Are there any new boxing games besides EA? Any other recommendations are appreciated!

I've heard the UFC game is good but online it can suck cause guys just spin kick you to death over and over Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you are running last gen so pick up undisputed 3. I seriously doubt MMA gets better in video game form. Phone Post 3.0

GongandDash - Sounds like you are running last gen so pick up undisputed 3. I seriously doubt MMA gets better in video game form. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, PS3.

Meastt - I've heard the UFC game is good but online it can suck cause guys just spin kick you to death over and over Phone Post 3.0

I've heard something like that too.

What are wwe games like online?

I use to love old school wrestling games Phone Post 3.0

I think undisputed 3 had its servers canned when THQ went bust. Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - What are wwe games like online?

I use to love old school wrestling games Phone Post 3.0
I haven't tried it online but I've been addicted to WWE 13 and 14. 13 takes you through the attitude era and 14 starts at wrestle mania 1 until now. I recently got these because my roommate and I were playing No Mercy on 64. I also bought each one used for like $10 each. Phone Post 3.0

le Hippie - I think undisputed 3 had its servers canned when THQ went bust. Phone Post 3.0

I can believe that. Gran Turismo 5 canned it's servers. Why can't players host their own games anymore like the dial up days??

Fight night champion Phone Post 3.0

Thread title made me think there was actually a UFC vs. WWE game like a Marvel vs. Capcom.

I'd love to take on HHH as Wanderlei

I No Kung Foo -
Meastt - I've heard the UFC game is good but online it can suck cause guys just spin kick you to death over and over Phone Post 3.0

This only happens if you're terrible at the game and have no defense. Parry, counter, win.

EAUFC is a legit good fighting game. Phone Post 3.0

le Hippie - I think undisputed 3 had its servers canned when THQ went bust. Phone Post 3.0
No the servers are still up in a way, you can't do ranked or fight club type things but you can do unranked and private matches still Phone Post 3.0

TFK_UVolt -
I No Kung Foo -

This only happens if you're terrible at the game and have no defense. Parry, counter, win.

This. Easy to block/parry Phone Post 3.0

Get yourself an old N64 and get WWF No Mercy. Greatest wrestling game ever made.

NoDakfan - Get yourself an old N64 and get WWF No Mercy. Greatest wrestling game ever made.
WCW vs NWO Phone Post 3.0

wwe games are to repetitive, it depends what you like more tho. ufc 3 was without a doubt the best mma game of all time but the servers I think finally have gone down, they were around for unranked matches for several months after thq went under but im pretty sure they ended up getting shutdown completely

its a shame honestly, not only was that game awesome but I was ridiculously good at it, I hope they somehow re-release it in the xbone store, but I highly doubt it, its not a big enough game

in terms of wwe, I havnt really played any of them since 2010 or 11 but they got boring, and they arent really "Fighting" games, I meen they are but if you compare it to a boxing or ufc game its not the same

fight night champion still has servers up Phone Post 3.0

jmont - Fight night champion Phone Post 3.0

Played it. I didn't like the new engine. It focused, almost entirely, on counters. The sound effects weren't that great either. I liked Round 3 much more. I hate they changed it so much. Are there any other boxing games?

Choochy - 
NoDakfan - Get yourself an old N64 and get WWF No Mercy. Greatest wrestling game ever made.
WCW vs NWO Phone Post 3.0

LOL! I loved those games! That's what I'm talking about. But newer.

TFK_UVolt - 
I No Kung Foo -

I believe you. I think I'll give it a try. Do you have to pay for an online code if you buy it used?