UFC was so much better without USADA

Can't they just legalize everything? It seems that since USADA, we're not only having to deal with cards changed due to last minute injuries, but now fights are getting cancelled due to IV bag useage and over the counter, yet still banned supplements being taken.

From a consumer standpoint..If your gonna charge me $50 for a 3 hour fight card, I wanna be entertained

I want to see fast, durable, explosive powerful athletes coming to tear each other's heads off and with the gas tanks to go the whole fight.

I could give a f@ck what they stick into themselves to make that happen.

This is the entertainment business....and the fights just ain't as entertaining since USADA Phone Post 3.0

The juicy days Phone Post 3.0

True Phone Post 3.0

The good ole days...where you were only tested on fight night and could have a 6:1 t/e ratio. Phone Post 3.0

I agree Phone Post 3.0

But the ticket take the ride Phone Post 3.0

*butt Phone Post 3.0

I'm with you OP. I just don't understand the outrage people have over PEDs, calling great fighters a cheater, etc.

I guess some are so brainwashed by years and years of hearing BS about steroids, without really understanding what they do and how they work.

In my opinion, there is a middle ground that could be reached. No testing is fine with me, but I realize many people don't agree.

A much better regulated version of the TRT TUE could be put in place.

I like seeing older fighters stay in the game and perform well, but we will see much less of that now. You just can't train for a sport like this and heal/recover like you need to when you get older. The years of intense training, weight cutting, and head injuries make it even harder since all can lower testosterone production.

Some people, like Bigfoot Silva have legit health problems that greatly impact their endocrine system. I see no reason he shouldn't be able to supplement that and level the playing field. Look what happened to him when they did away with TRT. Poor guy... He can train as hard as he wants, but it won't help. At this point he's probably had to drastically reduce training so his body doesn't break down.

I just don't get it.. This isn't the Olympics, these guys fight for money.

And don't give me that BS about PEDs causing a fighter to hulk out and kill someone during a fight. It doesn't work like that, just look at the years and years of Pride, with an even more dangerous rule set and zero testing. Phone Post 3.0

OP is an asshole and i don't give a fuck?

what a lousy fan are you

Suck it, cheaters.

A fighter shouldn't have to take steroids and other drugs to compete in sport.

Have some patience, kids.

I might be trippin but I think I recall before usada everybody commenting on here about how they need to clean up the sport and anyone who commented saying let them all be juiced to the gills would get grilled for it. I get it though It's definitely noticeable the difference in a lot of fighters performances. I guess the grass is always greener. Phone Post 3.0

Its shitty that they can't even take prescribed mess to heal properly. It's absolutely ridiculous. It has gone way overboard Phone Post 3.0

I agree OP Phone Post 3.0

Agree. Love the roids.

Let's have two competitions. One on roids one clean. Phone Post 3.0

PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!

It did seem a lot more entertaining when everyone was juiced outta their damn gourds and hyper aggressive and strong. But if "we" want it to be a legit sport, then stuffs gotta change...for the record though, Im perfectly content with it being entertainment and watching freakish humanoid beasts beat the ever loving shit out of each other. Either way

Some fighters have yet to realize that if they cheat they are likely to get caught. When enough have been busted, their careers shortened and reputations questioned, then much fewer will risk breaking the rules.

Well of course the fights were more entertaining as guys were bigger, stronger, faster and had cardio for days.

But if you decide to even the playing field then i'm all for stricter testing since it actually makes most guys use less peds.

It's also interesting to see the decline in performances after USADA came along. Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather see clean, genuine athlete's instead of lab produced science projects.

I understand the superfreak PED fun, but we have WWE and Pride dvds for that. Phone Post 3.0

Too Rude - PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!

It did seem a lot more entertaining when everyone was juiced outta their damn gourds and hyper aggressive and strong. But if "we" want it to be a legit sport, then stuffs gotta change...for the record though, Im perfectly content with it being entertainment and watching freakish humanoid beasts beat the ever loving shit out of each other. Either way
Which legit sport doesn't have doping?
NBA and nfl don't use USADA, because the leagues want entertaining contests.

Mma is the least legit sport with the harshest testing... Phone Post 3.0

All you clowns who were so outraged when Andy popped. It's you and the media's fault. Phone Post 3.0