UFC: "Welcome to Show Launch Event"

Fan: Jon Jones, you're an inspiration, but damn, like Kanye West it is hard to be your fan!
[Crowd laughs]
Are you staying strong? How is your mindset?

Bones: I do some stupid stuff, huh? [Laughs]. I'll try to be better. I appreciate your support.

Is the stream down for anyone else? Phone Post 3.0

YouTube stream is working for me.

tenchu - Fan: Jon Jones, you're an inspiration, but damn, like Kanye West it is hard to be your fan!
[Crowd laughs]

Bones: I do some stupid stuff, huh? [Laughs]. I'll try to be better. I appreciate your support.
Awesome Phone Post 3.0

RobMachine -
GCatMMA - is CB there again? He was the highlight last time, hilarious guy!

Not on stage but he will be doing a scrum afterwards. I can't wait.
Dude I heard a rumor he's going on stage for his own press conference before everyone else, stoked! Phone Post 3.0

Justin Timberlake posing as foreign media.

Dana: Brock is under contract with the WWE. When his contract is up I'm sure I'll get a call from Brock.

They went off air briefly, but are back.
For the square-offs, I think.

tenchu - Dana: Brock is under contract with the WWE. When his contract is up I'm sure I'll get a call from Brock.

here we go again...

tenchu - Fan: Jon Jones, you're an inspiration, but damn, like Kanye West it is hard to be your fan!
[Crowd laughs]

hahaha, yep that was awesome - showed a lighter side to Bones

Well played by Jones and AJ lol

Ha ha Uncle Dana almost had a heart attack. Jones and Rumble are awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0

AJ and Bones just punked Dana!
At the stare down, Jones pressed his forehead against AJ. AJ pushed backed aggressively and Dana charged in between them.
AJ and Jones started laughing, making it clear it was a joke.<br Dana almost feinted and then laughed. AJ and Jones hugged each other, laughing.

That was awesome all around. Great questions and answers from everyone, got good laughs

AJ and Jones basically re-enacted the Jones - Cormier face-off that led to the brawl. Lol.

Lick Boners - That was awesome all around. Great questions and answers from everyone, got good laughs

I agree. Went well.