UFC: What are the major concerns??

If we look at the UFC as a workplace organization, what are your thoughts on what the most pressing issues they face are?

Organizational challenges?
Personnel issues?
Performance issues?

What would you like to see them work out? Phone Post 3.0

A fucking Xbone app would be pretty nice. It's taking them way too long. Phone Post 3.0

Having regional level talent under contract and asking people to pay a high dollar value to see them fight. Phone Post 3.0

The prodigy is dead - If we look at the UFC as a workplace organization, what are your thoughts on what the most pressing issues they face are?

Organizational challenges?
Personnel issues?
Performance issues?

What would you like to see them work out? Phone Post 3.0
You have a horrible SN Phone Post 3.0

The UFC needs to sign the best fighters regardless of whether they are "Dana's kind of guy"

Dolls

and you're screen name sucks

How to get their product into as many homes as possible and as many ways as possible. Apps for everything.

I have a Windows 8x phone and no UFC.tv app.

Honestly just keep doing what they're doing. But add different things the shows. Mix it up some. Bring the ramp back for fight nights, and free dolls for UGers. Phone Post 3.0

Market saturation and a watered down product. Phone Post 3.0

Bozy_LUBMMA.com - How to get their product into as many homes as possible and as many ways as possible. Apps for everything.

Honestly just keep doing what they're doing. But add different things the shows. Mix it up some. Bring the ramp back for fight nights, and free dolls for UGers. Phone Post 3.0
People need to lay off the ramp shit. Fuck the ramp!

Less ramp, more dolls!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Developing women's divisions is a hurdle it seems. Nowhere near enough women fighting with any frequency at the moment, so outside of Rousey vs Contender X there is practically no exposure. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie -
Bozy_LUBMMA.com - How to get their product into as many homes as possible and as many ways as possible. Apps for everything.

Fuck that. DOLLS ON THE RAMP! Phone Post 3.0

Vaginal Tear is by far the best screen name on the Underground and there isn't even a close second. Maybe I'll chane mine to Arianny's Discharge or somthn to compete. Phone Post

Dana Stern - Vaginal Tear is by far the best screen name on the Underground and there isn't even a close second. Maybe I'll chane mine to Arianny's Discharge or somthn to compete. Phone Post
Breast tissue was always another name I would like. Phone Post 3.0

Bozy_LUBMMA.com -
Steven McTowelie -

Fuck that. DOLLS ON THE RAMP! Phone Post 3.0
You may be on to something... Phone Post 3.0