UFC without Rogan is Awesome!!!!!!

Way better without the pot head screaming "HE'S ROCKED" every five seconds!!!!!!

I agree with everyone who hates him... Much better w/o him...

Rogan and randy are solid, although Randy was blind thinking that dudes nose started bleeding from hitting the mat.

Why the Rogan hate? I don't get it. Any of you remember the commentary pre-rogan?

Oh damn, sorry TUF fans... Of course you don't remember. Nevermind...

Cindy-O is correct--why not go to three-man team.  Couture expert, Goldberg PBP, Rogan Color.  HBO does it.

Rogan knows his shit and knows whats going on.

With Rogan you get genuine enthusiasm, but often for only one of the two fighters in the cage.

You also get about 10 "freakishly strongs!"

And a bunch of others that I'm not remembering but are fucking annoying.

1st UFC in a long time that my wife didn't keep asking me to turn the TV down cause of Rogan's irritating screaming

I love his commentary if he could just control the yelling..Rogan(minus the yelling)& Couture commentating together would rival Quadros & Bas imo

We need Rogan!

I liked Randy's insights but missed Rogan's excitment. I think a three man team would be ideal.

missed rogan.i like randy as a fighter hate him as a commentator.

I agree Congrats Spider!

Rogan is good for the UFC.

Randy did a great job, wish they would use him all the time.

No dizz to Joe but this was one of my Fevs UFC PPV's

BeerMuscles-"....The expert analyst is always either a former/current fight or former/current trainer, not a host of a crappy game show."-----------------------Rogan was involved w/ the UFC LONG before Fear Factor came along. At least as far back as Belfort's debut in UFC.

Sucked without Rogan.

I like Rogan, good for the sport IMO

I missed Joe!

I couldn't stand goldberg. His job isto talk and usually he just says something justbecause something hasto be said, so most of the shit that comes out of his mouth is retarded.

Rogan and Couture would have been great.