UFCRewards.com

https://www.ufcrewards.com/

How it works

JOIN UFC Rewards to get limited-edition collectibles, exclusive experiences, and much more.

EARN points for doing all the things you already do with us:

Buying Pay-Per-View events
    Subscribing to UFC FIGHT PASS
    Reading UFC Rewards Emails
    Attending live UFC events
    Connecting with UFC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
    And so much more

REDEEM your points for things that won’t be available anywhere else, including:

Once-in-a-lifetime UFC VIP access and experiences
    Meet your favorite UFC fighters, Octagon Girls and even UFC President Dana White
    Limited-edition and autographed memorabilia
    Free Pay-Per-Views available on UFC.TV

We will be adding Activities and Rewards so come back often to see what is new.

Get as Good as You Give!

Welcome to
UFC Rewards Beta
We’re inviting you to be one of the first to sign up for UFC Rewards. Think of it as our way of saying “thank you” for being the best fans in the world.
We’re still working behind the scenes to make UFC Rewards the best experience possible, but we couldn’t wait for the official launch. So we’re giving you first crack before everyone else.
We want to know what you think. Tell us what you like and don’t like by emailing the UFC Rewards team at rewards@ufc.com.

That's the announcement? Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe - That's the announcement? Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure, but i wouldn't be surprised if it is.

Holy wolf tickets. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, I cannot believe it! The fans have been dying for this! Finally an announcement worth the hype! Phone Post 3.0

Won't buy our pay per views anymore? I've got a solution! We will reward you for spending money on shitty cards! The more shitty cards you bye, the closer you're going to get to winning the Octagon necklace you have so desperately coveted! Phone Post 3.0

The time is now tho Phone Post 3.0

Some of you are never satisfied.

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

110 Points earned per PPV bought.

17,000 points gets a free PPV and 6 months of fight pass.

Do the math on that.

Buy 150+ PPV's at $60 and get one free???

This shit is insane.

grimer - 110 Points earned per PPV bought.

17,000 points gets a free PPV and 6 months of fight pass.

Do the math on that.

Buy 150+ PPV's at $60 and get one free???

This shit is insane.

If this is the announcement, i would not be surprised at al.

its like theyre trying their hardest to convince people not to pirate

what next? you can post gifs for 24 hours if you purchase 5 consecutive cards?

150 PPV's?! that can't be right.

Card -

150 PPV's?! that can't be right.

Thats a $0.40 discount per pay per view. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, even President Dana White???!

These next 150 cards next year are sure gonna be worth it! Phone Post 3.0

I simply accept that most of the things I enjoy are overpriced and nonsensical.

UFC jumped the shark? Add it to the list.

I remember when a sixer of great beer could be bought for six bucks and when an eighth of good bud was 30 dollars. Now microbrewing has inflated prices so much that a sixer of good beer will cost me 10 bucks every time. Come up with a fancy name for your weed and now it's 50 bucks for three and a half grams.

Life has jumped the shark.

I blame me for buying this shit. Phone Post 3.0

BirdWatcher - 
Malvert the Janitor - I simply accept that most of the things I enjoy are overpriced and nonsensical.

I remember when a sixer of great beer could be bought for six bucks and when an eighth of good bud was 30 dollars. Now microbrewing has inflated prices so much that a sixer of good beer will cost me 10 bucks every time. Come up with a fancy name for your weed and now it's 50 bucks for three and a half grams.

$50?! Phone Post 3.0

Someone's getting ripped off. Good weed is about $10 a gram in LA.

UGCTTN00B -
BirdWatcher - 
Malvert the Janitor - I simply accept that most of the things I enjoy are overpriced and nonsensical.

$50?! Phone Post 3.0

Someone's getting ripped off. Good weed is about $10 a gram in LA.
That's LA.

There is a wide world outside of California, despite what the Red Hot Chili Peppers would have you believe and prices aren't that cheap in a lot of places. Phone Post 3.0

I've got an idea... Why not drop the 'exclusive' Dana White 2015 calendar and UFC bedsheets and reward the fans with good fights instead?

Just a thought. Phone Post 3.0