UFC's blatant disrespect toward Oliveria is gross! UFC should be ashamed!

Oliveria is the reigning champion. The one who took out Chandler, Poirier, and Gaethje back to back to back in all time exciting fights for the UFC

AND YET he has to travel to Abu Dubai to go fight Islam, the bum whos never beaten a top 5 guy, in Islam’s home turf?

What kind of shit is that

Fuck the Islam/Khabib privledege

And fuck Dana for disprespecting Oliveria like this

Islam is a bum and has beaten no body. If anything, Islam should go fight Oliveria in Mexico or in Vegas

These coward privledged muslim fighters

Looks like Islam is another Khabib, a bum who gets to cherry pick opponents and get everything privledged to him on a silver platter.

Fuck Khabib and Islam. They will never be goats. The closest they will ever get to being a goat, is fucking goats and being inside of a goat. The pedophile muslim goat fuckers

10 Likes

@JackMerridew knows all about being a pedophile muslim goat fucker. He is one. And Khabib and Islam will never even know who he is or that he even exists lmao. His sheep fucking heroes dont know he exists hahah. He shills for them for free without either giving a fuck about him or knowing who he is lmao. Meanwhile some of the biggest fighters you know, know who I am and pay me for work

4 Likes

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

5 Likes

The Kid Mero Nod GIF by Desus & Mero

6 Likes

lol I’m German.

You are admittedly gay and Asian though.

Also, no fighters work for you, I’ve already diagnosed you with autism based on your writing and posting style, but you also exhibit symptoms of schizoaffective disorder.

Dude thinking he worked for Conor and Canelo’s camp :joy:

Are you going to rename yourself OliveiraWinsTheRematch like you did when Khabib throttled the guy you based your life on? (and are now subsequently hiding behind Charles to bring you some sort of pathetic redemption :joy:)

Hilarious you thought that favela sewer rat Charles had any pull with the UFC.

We’ll see who’s right and who’s wrong when Islam takes the Brazilian Mr. Ed out to pasture.

Mister Ed (TV Series 1961–1966) - IMDb

It is complete bullshit but…the game is the game.

2 Likes

Islam has one of the longest winstreaks in the UFC currently. He destroyed the top 10 he faced (Hooker), he beat the second best guy at LW next to him (Arman) and everyone else in the top 10 ducked him repeatedly, including RDA when Islam was ranked below him.

The only reason people don’t want this fight to happen is because they’re salty and they know Oliveira is going to get his shit pushed in.

He’s is Brazilian not Mexican :frowning:

@ConorWinsTheRematch doesn’t even know where Oliveira is from and he’s always stanning for him :joy: That desperate to get back at Khabib for what he did to his boy

Is this for the belt?

For the belch

We’ve been through this. Take it easy.

1 Like

Drake And Josh GIF

1 Like

If Olivera is in turn compensated like… a champ, it’s all good. We don’t know the details.

2 Likes

Title shots come easy these days eh

1 Like

So which top 10 guyys has Islam beat in this list…

1 Like

tyler the creator devil GIF

1 Like

Reputable news outlet, mmamania reported that If Volkanowski wins, it will be Oliveira vs Volk for the LW strap.

My guess is if Volk loses they’ll do Oliveira vs Islam.

1 Like