UFC's butthurt ranking made no sense

So, they ranked Nate Diaz at like 14 or 16 whatever it was.. yet they just offered the guy who beat him a titleshot?

Fuck Dana.

Whats hysterical is they forced the bloggers to remove Nate from their rankings lists for being inactive or whatever nonsense, but they dont even take the time to make sure bloggers dont have cut fighters still ranked, as many of them do.

inf0 - So, they ranked Nate Diaz at like 14 or 16 whatever it was.. yet they just offered the guy who beat him a titleshot?

Fuck Dana.
Haha exactly, diaz knew whatsup too.
They know what a win over nate means, but they'll try to give him the least amount of cash they can.

Id be bitter too if I was nate,

You beat diaz, you get a titleshot.
Zuffa knows. Phone Post 3.0

he looked terrible, bro. he probably doesn't even deserve being ranked.

Where should he have been ranked? Inactive since nov 2013 and 1 win in his last 3 before last night.

Due to his inactivity, his ranking is fine. The UFC just sees a chance to market a title challenger coming off an impressive win to sell some ppvs.

WrestlingSucks - Due to his inactivity, his ranking is fine. The UFC just sees a chance to market a title challenger coming off an impressive win to sell some ppvs.
I don't know if I'm the only one, but watching dos anjos just coast out the last round didn't show me anything that would imply he gives pettis major problems.

Nate Diaz will never be more ripe for the picking than he was last night! Rda even leg kicked him to the point of nate barley being able to stand.

A guy like josh thompson (that finished nate) would be able to take care of RDA IMO.

I don't see this guy surprising any other opponents with his improvement from here on out. Phone Post 3.0

This was actually a big stepdown for RDA after KOing Benson, just a stay busy fight against a good name like Diaz since most LW's were busy and Thomson had just lost to Green. They have to give someone a titleshot before Khabib heals up and RDA is the man at the moment.

Nate vs Barboza is up next hopefully :)

Lick Boners - This was actually a big stepdown for RDA after KOing Benson, just a stay busy fight against a good name like Diaz since most LW's were busy and Thomson had just lost to Green. They have to give someone a titleshot before Khabib heals up and RDA is the man at the moment.

Nate vs Barboza is up next hopefully :)
Healthy nate vs barbosa is an awesome matchup.
Horrible for nates groundbeef leg though hahah we all know how much e loves to check kicks.

But yea you're right about a step down after knocking out benson, especially ranking wise Phone Post 3.0