UFC's Chris Camozzi: "Few Stories from... "

Chris Camozzi

I first want to start off by thanking everyone for their support. Its always good to hear the fans liked the fight. Im bummed it didnt air but Im sure it will be available on UFCLive.com shortly. I also want to thank my team at Factory X, my management at Ingrained Media and my sponsors BluCore Shooting Center, Head Rush Brand, RevGear, Jamey Jasta, Torture House MMA, MMAadvertising, Lumen, Fresh Fit Meals and AmmoToGo. 

While in Chicago I trained at Gracie Barra (the loop) right by the Hard Rock hotel. Its an awesome gym and all the people there were very very nice. If you live in Chicago I would def. check it out.

My BJJ coach kind of looks like Tim Tebow and it was pretty funny calling him Tebow in public and have some people believe it. He was a little embarrassed but it was funny. A girl at the PUMA store was pointing at him saying "oh my god Time Tebow" to the other people in the store. Classic!

My teammate Nick Macias is always tagging me in weird places on FB to be funny and he decided to leave his phone in the room. Needless to say he let everyone know what a great time he had at International Mr Leather on Facebook and twitter. Got you back Nick! Hopefully you stop getting messages from guys soon.

It was great having Sacha, Chase, Gary, Ed, Jordan and Liz come to Chicago to see me fight. I have great friends that are always willing to fly all over the place for me. Thank you!

I got my first submission win in the UFC and came close to the sub of the night. There was only one other submission on the card and it happened to be the first EVER calf slicer in the UFC. He deserved the bonus and Im still happy to get the Win.

The undercard was full of great finishes and FOX showed some very important fights.

I knew Chael would win his fight, especially since he was wearing my jock! HAHA funny story. Chael was getting ready and realized he needed a jock strap for his cup. I let him have mine. he said "I hope you don't need this back, Ill assume its a gift". Of course I didn't want it back.

---read the rest---

too funny man! 

click to read the rest and support the UG's own!

how about it?

haha!

Haha good stuff! Congrats on the win!! Phone Post

Very cool.

ttt

TTT 4 the UG's own Phone Post

Your next BRog! Always good to kick it with you and not have to punch each other!

Good stuff... Cool story with Chael Phone Post

lol too funny. Get the jock back and sel it on eBay. Someone on here will buy it.

Shane Carwin - lol too funny. Get the jock back and sel it on eBay. Someone on here will buy it.

Good to see you on the forums. How's the rehab going and when will we see you back in the octagon? Phone Post

Shane Carwin - lol too funny. Get the jock back and sel it on eBay. Someone on here will buy it.

SuperCalo Phone Post

Shane Carwin - lol too funny. Get the jock back and sel it on eBay. Someone on here will buy it.

I told him if he tried to give it back thats what I would do. Jason was waiting to jump on ebay

5280 FTW!!  Awesome job in there Chris. My GF went to high school with you so we were cheering like crazy for you! great job and cool stories!

Hahaha... Phone Post

Congrats Chris! Funny stuff!
-Ben (Bondi beach)

camozzi - 
Shane Carwin - lol too funny. Get the jock back and sel it on eBay. Someone on here will buy it.

I told him if he tried to give it back thats what I would do. Jason was waiting to jump on ebay

he'd probably give up his commission for it

clayclamitia - 
Good to see you on the forums. How's the rehab going and when will we see you back in the octagon? Phone Post

still rehabbing the back. feeling better but it is a tough recovery

TTT!!!!

ttt