UFC's Christian Morecraft arrested over weekend

According to the Facebook page of UFC heavyweight Christian Morecraft, the fighter was arrested over the weekend for operating under the influence.

The word “operating” is actually more encompassing (and more accurate) than “driving” because almost all states make it illegal to “operate or be in actual physical control” of a motor vehicle. This means that you can be sitting in your car, off the side of the road, with the engine running and the car in park, and asleep, yet still be charged with OUI. The states that have OUI as their acronym are Maine, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Morecraft trains out of Hyannis, Massachusetts.

Morecraft’s Facebook page was updated Saturday afternoon with the following message:

“Aa good man is an honest man and i made a mistake, After a long work week and a good week of training I hit a speed bump, I beat myself I had a few beers and grabbed a bite to eat I got pulled over and asked to take a breathalyzer I refused so I was arrested and charged with an OUI ….I apologize to the community the UFC and CAPE COD INSULLATION my family friends. [sic]“

Morecraft who is 1-3 in the UFC, with all three of his losses coming by KO, joins fellow UFC fighters Ross Pearson and light heavyweight champion Jon Jones with alcohol related arrests this year. Both Pearson and Jones were arrested in May for separate DUI’s, but both fighter have remained with the promotion.

http://cagejunkies.com/2012/09/ufc-fighter-christian-morecraft-arrested-for-refusing-breathalyzer/

Christians gonna christian

He's not in a position to screw up with his bad performances its pretty simple don't drink and drive.. Phone Post

I can hear Dana sharpening his metaphorical scissors now.

Gettin' Cut IMO. Phone Post

lol love the Struve gif thrown in

Man those Bombsquad fighters ..... ;) Phone Post