UFC'S "COUNTER PROGRAMMING" TO GET PULLED?

pierrot lunaire - Insano,

One thing you will learn is that Golden Boy is no joke. Apparently, you will learn this the hard way.

Where did I imply he was a joke?

Anybody that says I copied and pasted a scoop, when I simply posted a link to a story I came across, IS a fucking joke.

I posted the link to the actual piece. If I claimed it as my own, he'd have a point.

Find a scoop? I think I broke 2 this weekend. Would you like to know the real Leanord Garcia story? Alot of speculation by alot of people like you who have no clue. Or would you rather go old school and hear what Gina's dad told Big John about him ever supporting MMA? Better yet, try reading the stuff I post on anysite. You are lucky I even talk to you.

mmasupporter - captain thanks for the link to that article it is interesting to know that the cable companies has a say it what the hell goes on with the ppv

No problem mmasupporter. Glad you enjoyed it.

Captain Retardo Ten is our own little special ed member. Pitty, not scorn, is the way to treat the little fella.

Good. While I enjoy free MMA, and I can see why the UFC is doing it, it still strikes me as rather lame.

Golden Boy - Find a scoop? I think I broke 2 this weekend. Would you like to know the real Leanord Garcia story? Alot of speculation by alot of people like you who have no clue. Or would you rather go old school and hear what Gina's dad told Big John about him ever supporting MMA? Better yet, try reading the stuff I post on anysite.

This past weekend? That was soooo 4 days ago. You're status as scoopmaster is in peril.

You are lucky I even talk to you

LOL! Good one. I can appreciate a good troll job. Nicely done.....

Four days ago was this weekend you noob and what I scooped happened. My troll ended up on Sherdog and also happened on a PPV that I had free tickets too. I ended up trading them for a a case of Keystone.

mrzipplokk -  Captain Retardo Ten is our own little special ed member. Pitty, not scorn, is the way to treat the little fella.

Little fella? Does this look like a little fella?

You don't want none of this! Back off fat boy!!

Pierrot Lunaire, I posted them here and was trashed by all of you insiders. Only to see it happen and confirmed by sites like Sherdog and MMA Weekly. I'm a Hall of Famer at MMA Weekly btw.

Golden Boy - Four days ago was this weekend you noob and what I scooped happened. My troll ended up on Sherdog and also happened on a PPV that I had free tickets too. I ended up trading them for a a case of Keystone.

I know it was 4 days ago. That's what I said. Your latest scoop is 4 days old. You're getting slack.........

Oh, and how many of you are MMA Weekly Hall of Famers? LOL, thats right....none of you.

Captain, your copy and paste job is cutting edge. Why don't you copy and paste a story about the UFC buying Pride?

I want to know about Gina's dad told Big John!

Pity, not anger.

Golden Boy - Captain, your copy and paste job is cutting edge. Why don't you copy and paste a story about the UFC buying Pride?

Because I'm not a scoopmaster like you bro.

Never claimed to be.

In fact, if you'll pull your head out of your ass for a brief moment, you'll see I supported your efforts in the past.

LINKY

Look at the 5th post......

He told John he would never support MMA. That was back when Zuffa was looking for support to get MMA sanctioned.

lol at some guy's home made opinion and analysis being an "article."

I care less if you support my efforts. When I post you should feel lucky to read what I have to say.

Interesting. Doesn't Gina Carano's dad now brag how he help get the sport sanctioned now?

Yep. Ask Big John about it.