"Everything else is virtually one testicle"

forrestfan - 
Matrixkick - 

Bruce Buffer: with a combined t:e ratio... Phone Post

hahaha killed me

this has potential

Bwaahaha!!! Phone Post

I"m just sitting in my office reading this and thinking about Mir's reasons for using TRT, which were from "weight cutting".  The fuckin dude's a heavyweight who normally weighs 250.  There's like 2-3 fights he weighed in around 260.  He shouldn't have cut so much, but I don't buy it.  

I got my T tested and naturally the doctor or whatever the fuck he was, said they were at the lower end of the normal range.  I said, well, doesn't that mean it's normal then?  Well, sort of, but ideally, you'd like to be up here!   Mrs. BrCutter prodded me to get said test because of the sex.  Now mind you, if it's not evident, I love the muff.  It's just that Mrs. Cutter is continuously pregnant and well, that's pretty rough.  The last one came out a month ago and we're done.  When Mrs. Cutter drops the preg weight, I'm sure my T will be okay.  

Mir said he would have to take it or die!  Bull Fucking Shit man.  I have a friend who got measured at less than 20.  He just layed on the couch all the time and he legit has low T, but he wasn't dying.  It was a glandular thing and legit.  

End of 4:20 rant. 

forrestfan -
Matrixkick -  Bruce Buffer: with a combined t:e ratio... Phone Post

Omfg hahahaha Phone Post

forrestfan - 
Matrixkick - 

Bruce Buffer: with a combined t:e ratio... Phone Post

WOW!

People all over my office are staring at me now because of you. I did not expect that at all lol Well done sir!

Can't wait for an all TRT card with Hendo headlining in 2019

forrestfan -
Matrixkick -  Bruce Buffer: with a combined t:e ratio... Phone Post

Lol'd at both Phone Post