UFCs Yves Edwards Dojo Stormed Bellator Presser

https://youtu.be/tWDte1ZW_RU

Coker was hangry. 

Made Coker look a little bitchy. Maybe he did already address it, I dunno.

So the UFC sent the one time uncrowned UFC LW champ in as some sort of ninja assassin to go in to kill Coker?

It's all good Yves gave Coker a piece of his kit kat after the presser

Lol, chael is the best, he is always at work. 

Yves being a bitch.

I like Yves, but who cares?

I've never enjoyed a fight less if because it was the second to last fight of the night.

SteckTastic -

Lol, chael is the best, he is always at work. 

I think Ro Ro And Dougles beat Chael easily. 

AnericanFootball -

It's crazy that Coker is allowed to speak in public

It’s crazy that Yves has to act like some cool ufc spy saboteur.

Does Yves have someone that he wanted in the tourney over Chael, or is he just mad that the real competitive fight is co main?

ShanTheMan - Made Coker look a little bitchy. Maybe he did already address it, I dunno.

They talked about it for a long time at the start, so much so that I turned it off because it was very boring.

I like Coker but he comes of bad when trying to explain some of the stupid shot bellator and Viacom do.

uk fans have been asking for years about getting events live and he still has nothing to say but some canned response and his reasoning for not having the title fight the main event is silly, they are undermining their own champions by doing this.

Yves just mad that Josh Thompson is collecting Bellator fight checks while he collects shit bread from ufc. Tug on that cock sucka!

EckY -

I like Coker but he comes of bad when trying to explain some of the stupid shot bellator and Viacom do.

uk fans have been asking for years about getting events live and he still has nothing to say but some canned response and his reasoning for not having the title fight the main event is silly, they are undermining their own champions by doing this.

Their answer makes no sense, yes it woukd be in the middle of the night but do.you really get better numbers with cops rerun marathons? Its not lime you're replacing the schedule every weekend. Davies was hella annoying at the presser though

Yves came off like a tool.

Chael savaged him like WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY

I thought yves Edwards was a ref?

Lol at journeyman fighters thinking theyre a somebody 

How many fight kits that guy sell