UFN Weigh-in Tomorrow

ttt

This just in, Erik Apple is on the way, and will terrorizing bitches with Diego

Wow.  i would have liked to seen his post too.

Lets test the mod..........lets see if I get deleted.

Dont go to weigh ins, TUF sux balz . Watch MNF and WWE live show for real entertainment. (just tune in for the Tanner vs Los bout)

..............still love you Saucy.  But gotta push the envelope.  I'm a Tito fan.

You had me till you said WWE. I'm rooting in a football parlay but sadly have to get ready for the weigh-in. LOL

tito is the man

how Tito's post gonna be deleted?  that weaksauce

"that weaksauce"

It wasn't me.

You had me till you said WWE

You had me at hello. :)

I'm just bustin chops in my above post.  I'm pissed the Pats are caving in vs the Chargers.  I'm an MMA fan 4 life.  :)

I would have liked to seen what he had to say.  This  fued plays good.  Everytime Tito posts  it gets 1000's of hits.  Futa types, people listen.

Imagine if UFC brought him back and announced it at the live TUF show and this fued was all a marketing ploy.  I would then have to say the UFC played a brilliant hand.

I am looking forward to the Hulksters comeback on monday though on USA Network.  He's been on Donny Duetch all week readying up for the network change on monday. Hogan knows best.

Tito was advertising his seminar on this thread.I had a pic removed that is ok on the OG but not here.

"when can we lok forward to a shaky video camera and three people ina ttendance clapping?"

What are you talking about??

UFC weigh ins usually draw in the 1,000s, Dana said it himself when he was booking the Joint on TUF.

i'm more upset that crowbar's pic was taken down...i guess the mod doesn't like to look at beautiful women...maybe a diego sanchez ufc weigh-in pic will be more to their liking...lol

Really weird.

It wasn't Saucy's doing, imo.

I blame Rich, the G Man, Goins.

Welterweight Bout
Drew Fickett VS Josh Koscheck

Heavyweight Bout
Fabiano Scherner VS Brandon Vera

Middleweight Bout
Edwin Dewees VS Chris Leben

Middleweight Bout
David Loiseau VS Evan Tanner

The Undercard

Middleweight Bout
Brock Larson VS Jon Fitch

Welterweight Bout
Jonathan Goulet VS Jay Hieron

Welterweight Bout
Thiago Alves VS Spencer Fisher

Pics .. wieghts ?? something ???

will the weigh-in video be up on theultimatefighter.tv OR http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/fightnight2/ ?

Pics are up on ufc.tv